Leaking solution

Im running same juice in my nitrous at the moment and its much more pronounced and flavorful. I used to get that with thinner legs which sadly be accompanied by leaking.
as far as trying new coils, I’m getting some ni80 3 core claptons 28x3+40 on Thursday hopefully if the package arrives and might test then.

Current setup run at 75 wat

2 Likes

What is the current coil ohm out at?

4 Likes

0.2 ohm quad core 26x4+ 36

2 Likes

Bring your wattage down to 35 and work your way up till your happy.

4 Likes

I don’t think that would work. I dry burn coil at that wattage. It’s a beefy coil with a lot of mass

2 Likes

I run SS 2-28-40 fused Clapton about .36 ohms. Under temperature control 450 F. Starts about 80 watts and cools down some while vaping. About 30/35 watts straight.

3 Likes

Well correct me if im wrong, but your coils seems to be quite smaller mass wise hence you don’t need higher wattages for ramp or heating up

2 Likes

True. That’s why I said start low and work your way up.

4 Likes

like right now, my tank is full and flavor non existent

2 Likes

like im vaping flavorless vg or dry cottong

2 Likes

At 80 watts? Kill half the tank and break in the cotton.

4 Likes

Your tasting burnt cotton?

4 Likes

I dunno i feel like too much cotton in either legs or coil, or maybe cause i used Scottish roll… no burnt taste just no flavor

2 Likes

Burn thru a tank and see if you get flavor. At least you’ll get a nic buzz.

4 Likes

I’ll try that, i probably will since its 6mg 70/30

2 Likes

I notice when i blank pull, i get some bubbles. I get feeling wick is not wicking well enough. First few puffs i had some flavor while now none

2 Likes

Give the cotton time to break in. Don’t worry about the rolling. Feathering looked fine.

4 Likes

Correct me if im wrong but muji organic japanese cotton shouldn’t have break in time?

2 Likes

Like on my previous build, breakin was pretty much none existent

2 Likes

All cotton needs a break in time. Muji may be good cotton but it’s not magic.

4 Likes