Leaking tank?

I have two estoc tanks and original target pro tank, they are all leaking into bottom air flow compartment, flavour is bad and ohms keep going up from .5 up to .67 or so any ideas?

1 Like

Do you close the airflow when you fill the tank? I dont know this tank, but many tanks will leak if you fill it while airflow or juiceflow is open.

2 Likes

Yes I do, flavours are all muted, I’m so tired of cleaning, rinsing drying this stuff, at my wit’s end with these tanks

Leaking bad or just general weeping? Both those tanks use premade coils. Is there an RBA for them and are you using a RBA?

1 Like

No premade coils,

Give us your MOD, Watts vaped @ and coil type please.

When you write “tired og cleaning, rinsing, drying…” is that only the tank or the coil too?

1 Like

Liquid type is also a factor

1 Like

Vaposesso 75 watt target pro, .5 coils around 25 watts

Not cleaning coil

70vg 30 PG

Ah ok good just had to ask because some actually does, and it could be the reason for muted flavors.

Check all of your o-rings. Are the coils from your vape shop or eBay or a Chinese vendor?

No authentic euc coils, have both ceramic and cotton, they leak right into bottom, right away, then ohms seem to go up, been having this problem for couple weeks

Sometimes the liquid in the airflow is down to the Vapor cooling down and forming droplets, raise your watts to 30 and take a slow steady drag, make sure your coils are tightended down and O’rings are situated corrrectly, I get leakage in my iJoy EXO RTA, usually lasts a second or two, experience will tell you its just a simple build up of liquid in the chimney / airflow from vapor cooldown…

2 Likes

Yeah have tried wattage higher, doesn’t seem to make a difference

1 Like

Looks a lot like the Kangertech Sub Ohm tanks i used to run, are you priming the coils, if so how are you doing that?

Lots of factors to consider here…

1 Like

With the ohms being wonky I wonder if the 510 pin is funky.

1 Like

The coil puts pressure down on the 510 pin?

When you fill the tank, do you fill it to the top? or did you try to only fill half way to see if it makes a difference?

1 Like