Leaking tank?

1 Like

Yeah, I put juice on all the holes, let them sit in the tank and liquid for long periods, went to vape store tried Oreo cookie juice on their set up tasted awesome, brought it home on my set up and was muted, no taste, maybe time for new tank?

Yeah maybe it’s bad pin inside the target itself, three tanks and all the same problems

When did you change coil last time? The muted flavor might be that it needs a new coil.

2 Likes

Time for you to start experimenting / learning, ALL of my tanks have been a learning curve, read about all the factors involved in vaping, even better, revisit the store and see what they were doing different, ask them why your not getting the same vape

1 Like

Maybe. If you like stock coils maybe upgrade to one of the Smok tanks. Possibly a V1 Uwell Crown.

1 Like

I’ve changed coil many times, I’m thinking I need a retail or something, any suggestions ijoy combo?

I would suggest you to get the iJoy limitless classic over the Combo. They are more or less the same, but with the limitless classic you get he postless deck (instead of the goon) which i love a lot and the RDA base.

2 Likes

A few of the Smok tanks come with RBA heads with preinstalled coils. This would be a plus to maybe move you towards wicking and away from stock coils. In the long run it will give you a better vape experience and help with troubleshooting.

It sounds like you are doing everything right. With the ohms being weird, flavor off, leaking, I think it’s something in the coil or 510 pin.

1 Like

Do I have to have a 220 mod or will the 75 watts be enough?

It all comes down to the build that you make. I use my limitless classic mostly around 60 watt using 26g SS316L build at 0.25 ohms.

1 Like

Depends on your build. I use a Limitless Plus at 55-60 watts with a .38 dual coil set up.

With the Smok tanks you would proabably need more power.

2 Likes

Okay so smoke alien with what tank, big baby beast?

You can use steam engine to calculate your build for you, and also to see what wattage will bring a proper heat flux for the current build: www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp

You can get both, but the original kit comes with baby beast.

However, if you just want a tank, and you prefer flavor over cloud and would like a Smok, then take a look at their spiral.

1 Like

Wow okay so whole bunch more reading, any easy stuff to start with the rdtas

Definitely flavour, not smoke

You can find many build/wicking tutorials on youtube for the most popular rebuildable atomisers.

With the spiral you can get an RBA also, but that is only a single coil build RBA where the RBA for Big baby beast and Baby beast for a dual coil RBA. The beast serie does give good flavor too, they are just more cloudy where the Spiral is their flavor chaser tank.

2 Likes

Thanks to you both for taking the time with me.

2 Likes

No problem. This community is all about sharing so we all can get the best experience out of our vapes :slight_smile:

2 Likes