Leaking tank?

Going to see if I can find spiral at online shop, live in Canada

It will probably be a good choice for you, with that you can go with both their commercial coils, but get the RBA too and have a transition fase towards building yourself also.

2 Likes

Canā€™t find the spiral, is it called something else?

On your old tanks with the issues did you tighten the screw on the bottom?

1 Like

What screws on the bottom?

https://www.elementvape.com/smok-spirals-flavor-sub-ohm-tank

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking a non adjustable 510 on those tanks.

2 Likes

Might have to get that from Merica, havenā€™t seen one in my travels here

1 Like

Yes, it is non adjustable 510: https://www.elegomall.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/600x/1676111de5d339bd13e46d99ed28a9dd/v/a/vaporesso_estoc_tank_6.jpg

1 Like

It sounds like you canā€™t hold off but if you are going to buy a smok spiral I would maybe wait for a week or 2 and the get the new 4ml version that is on presale on some of the chinese sites it comes out mid next month (unless 2 ml is a good size for you)

2 Likes

Yeah donā€™t think itā€™s adjustable, it moves in and out

2 ml is not a good size for anyone, lol is fasttech where most people order from?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure about custom laws for Canada. Possible an online American site or one of the Chinese sites like gearbest and fasttech.

1 Like

That one and Heavens Gifts, gearbest, 3fvape. They seem to be the most popular. But they wonā€™t be fast at all.

Yeah might have to use subvod until then, havenā€™t seen that spiral at any Canadian sites

The 4ml on presale for $17.50 (you will get better prices when you make an account) they are generally pretty good with their ship dates. Fasttech are quite often slow to get things out the door.

2 Likes

I forgot about them. They give you surprise.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about how those coils are designed but had a leaking issue with protank occ coils. One fix is to remove the bottom cap and make sure there is no overhang with where the contact wire touches the the o ring. It needs to touch between the pin and rubber but sometimes the wires werenā€™t trimmed enough.

1 Like

Donā€™t take this the wrong way but my suggestion is to buy these tanks:

Will those tanks work with a 75 watt mod?