Dual 6mm by 3mm Internal Airslots
Quad 4.5mm by 2.5mm Wicking Slots
Prebuilt Dual Clapton Coil
30 to 60W
Includes Glass Tank Section and Spare Parts
Dual Adjustable 15mm by 2mm Airslots
8.5mm Delrin Drip Tip
Stainless Steel and Glass Construction

I’m thinking about buying an rdta , just getting into making juices, and want something for testing juices

Look at the RDA clones at 3Fvape, heaven’s gifts, fasttech, gearbest for a good tester. A couple of good ones

Goon
Velocity

If you want an original look at the Recoil or a cheap Tsunami

1 Like

Will my target 75 be able to push RDA/retail or will I have to buy an alien or something like that?

You should be fine with that depending on how low you build. I use RDTA’s/RTA’s, I build between .2 and .5 and stay between 50 and 70 watts.

My preferred tank right now is the obs engine. I also like the Cleito with the RBA section but it tends to be a pain to wick just right and the juice capacity sucks even with the fatboy glass… @SessionDrummer likes the Aromamizer Supreme and I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. The TFv8 Baby/Big Baby is a solid tank as @TheTinMan1 pointed out.

For testing Juices RDTA/RTA’s are not the way to go. Trust me on this! lol Get yourself a RDA like @TheTinMan1 suggested. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks alot tinman and tenfifty, going to go look for some rdta’s and or rta’s

2 Likes

I just started mixing as well and I don’t have a RDA and it’s a royal pain in the ass. I ordered a cheap clone from fasttech but will probably end up getting at least a couple more.

2 Likes

If you use the .4 Ohm Coils, yes and with a .15 Coil too. battery wont last long with .15 coil though.

2 Likes

Okay thanks, I guess that’s why it’s better to use dual battery mods, I’m going to order the geekvape avocado, and I think the Lemo drip, it’s only 15.00 dollars. Anyone know what kind of wire, like what gauge, I know kanthal or as.

2 Likes

That’s all personal preference, I’d say, if you’ve never built before, get a few different gauges, Kanthal, Nichrome or Stainless a d a jig,

I recommend this one, it’s a knockoff but works well.

.Then use http://www.steam-engine.org to calculate the number of wraps it’ll take to achieve your target resistance. For instant, I use:

2 coils, 7.5 wraps with an inside diameter of 3mm, gives me about .45 ohms (.9 per coil)

1 Like