Lemo 2 RTA impressions

What kind of wattage are you pumping through the stock coil ?

Running it at 42W - I need to fiddle the wicking when I change it next - right now I feel like I have to take an unpowered drag once in a while, to get juice in the chamber. I didnā€™t even think I put that much wick in it, and I just kinda pushed the wick down towards the channels, not in itā€¦

WOW, WOW, WOW !! You guys are absolutely right. The Lemo 2 arrived this morning; I loaded it up with some Blueberry Vanilla Custard, and it never tasted better. Thanks @MixedUp1 for the tip on a smaller drip tip, that sure made a difference. Iā€™m running the stock coil at 25W, guess Iā€™ll have to experiment a little with the wattage. Anyway, canā€™t say enough good things about the Lemo 2, think Iā€™ll buy another one just to have a spare.

2 Likes

I been vaping mine so much I never thought about that, but I will definitely give it a try. I mostly smoke tobacco flavored juices in my tanks and thereā€™s not a lot of flavor to those. But if it will make them better then Iā€™m with that. Thanks for the advice.

glad that everyone is liking the 2 and didnā€™t make myself look like a fool

2 Likes

I do like lemo 2 a lot but my favorite is the Goliath. In my opinion itā€™s got the lemo 2 beat in every category except refilling. But not by much @ MixedUp1.

1 Like

I wish I had one to compare the two

Titanium in the Lemo 2 puts it on par with the Goblin for flavor. Itā€™s really tasting gooood!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m vaping a Lemon Sicily FA mix and I still taste lemon 5 mins. after I vape.

Damn it ā€¦where do you get the titanium ?

1 Like

Ebay US, Grade 1 / 25 gauge.

1 Like

Your a bad influence !!! I will get even !

1 Like

Youā€™ll forget about it once you get the Tio2. Youā€™ll be thanking me then. It work with temp control too and taste better than Ni200 IMO.

Hey guys I bought d Lemo2 as well after replacing d coil and adjusting d airflow pin it overheats? Any suggestions?

What type of coil build and wire are you using, and whatā€™s the ohms?

The coil that came with it and Iā€™m using a mechanical mod. Coil made from kanthal wire that came with it. Iā€™m using 18500 or18650 batteries.

Probably with not being able to adjust the watts youā€™re gonna have that issue. Itā€™ll probably do better with a variable wattage device where you can lower the wattage. I suggest using a higher gauge build (28g, 30g or 32g) with more wraps to increase the ohms a bit. Itā€™ll probably be cooler on weaker batteries too.

First off, do you own a ohm meter that you can screw your atomizer into and check the ohm reading on the coils?

Something like this?

I donā€™t have an ohm reader, but use the same amount of wraps as d prebuilt coi, 7. It didnā€™t heat with d first oneā€¦ Itā€™s also my first rebuildable tank, so might b d wrapping of d coil, not sureā€¦

You could be risking venting/exploding a battery if you do not know how hard you are pushing the batteries with the resistance of the coil. Please be safe and buy yourself an 510 ohm reader. To vent and explode batteries is a bad and dangerous thing.

2 Likes