Lemo 2 RTA impressions

Try going to www.steam-engine.org then design a build that has a heat flux of around 300 mW/mm2 at 60W :smile:

And you need an ohm reader. This cannot be stressed enough.

1 Like

I have had mine a couple of weeks now and am still using the stock coil. I had to change the wick and clean the coil last night. I tried the less is more theory with the cotton and had my first bad experience with burnt wick aaaaaa. rewicked it with a tight fit that would slide back and forth and just cut the extra to touch the deck, then juiced it up put on the sleeve, and made sure the wick was pushed up against the base walls so I could completly see the wick channels. Perfection at 22.5 watts with custard notes e-juice!!! I am looking forward to some A-1 builds now that I have the wicking figured out.

Been using lemo2 for 5 months. 1st build, I love the stock coil that gives a pop sound/feeling in your chimney on every puff you take. And I fail to find that feel after doing recoil. Sometime I might found the feeling on lucky days. Tried with 24gauge, 3mm diameter and around 6wraps(tight) that always end up in 0.5ohm.

And now my 2nd build. 28gauge, 2mm diameter and 9-10wraps, always end up in 1.4ohm. And I tied the coils straight to the screw. And Vape with super minimum airflow hole.
This give you the kayfun lite vaping feeling and I name it kaymo.

Now I’m looking forward to try with SS coil.

Have fun with lemo2. And please share more tips. Would like to hear more.

I was disappointed but I don’t blame the Lemo 2. I just need more vape than a single coil can deliver. I am also disappointed with the single coil RTA of the Crown, which was my favorite using stock coils.

Your hard core though mate, some of us have ,tender lungs, due to the long term use of the stinkies.
I love my “PV hardcore build” on my tfv4 0.08ohm ti but only mid day. Couldn’t possibly vape on that first thing, it would blow the lungs out of my back. Ha
BEST FLAVOUR IVE CAME ACROSS. Hands down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

hah! i’m the same way…i start off gentle, with a billow v2 around 80-85w…end up with something stronger and warmer…

2 Likes