Let’s see those beautiful sunsets!

14 Likes

13 Likes

Berlin, Germany

14 Likes

Yes, Florida has some beautiful sunsets for sure.

5 Likes

It was too cold to run outside so I shot through the window screen, lol.

12 Likes

Not quite sunset but the orange glow is reflecting in the coconuts, lol.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

12 Likes

I used to be able to go out and shoot something almost every day, but the weather patterns or something just don’t like me anymore. Now I have to be ready with my running shoes on just in case something pops up :grin:

6 Likes

Ah, so you’re a genuine photophile, a shutterbug as they used to say. I just get lucky if I have my phone nearby and it’s convenient :grin:

6 Likes

I have a couple of 35mm (a digital and an old school) but when Samsung introduced pro mode to their phone cameras, those cameras were shown their way to the closet :grin:

7 Likes

Wow, really? I’ll have to tell my friend about that. She has an old Canon F something that hangs in her closet. She keeps insisting that I try it but I fight back saying that I’m not interested enough in photography to break my neck!

7 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Do sunrises count? Ive been staying up until the crack of dawn so that i could see a sunrise as we cant see them during the warmer months.

This is out of the back window so it might be a bit blurry. And, all the tracks are from the deer, thats where i feed them every other day.

12 Likes

Great pictures! Really lovely.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Really cool cloud pattern!

5 Likes

Beautiful view!!

4 Likes

This is one from last night after a little storm we had. I wish I had gone outside to take it though bc the reflection of the lights

9 Likes

A sunrise counts, right?

13 Likes

Absolutely! Beautiful!

4 Likes