Let them Vape Cake!

Cake Questions?? Ask away here’s a thread that can be all cake all the time …Cupcske , Sponge cake , Angel Cake etc

2 Likes

If you are trying to enter it with the same spelling but in lowercase then yeah, the DB won’t let you. It can’t tell the difference between capital letters and lowercase but it knows the spelling is the same so from the DB’s perspective it already exists.

5 Likes

You are correct sir! :wink:

3 Likes

Does anyone have any decent cake bases that can steep for a long time, just redid my stash because my old concentrates were old and I wanted to start fresh… So I only have a handful, but I am looking for both a Mmmmmoist white and yellow cake, in the past I’d just throw some Angel Cake or Vanilla Cupcake or Yellow Cake JF and call it good, but I want a really high note of say a mango with a nice cakey element as if there was fresh macerated bits of mango on some mmmmoist cake. Thanks vape gods.

4 Likes

hi i wonder how to support zeppola with chemovatnics sponge cake with the right % whitout sponge cake take over.cause you must use at least 6% if you even can have a flavorfull vape with it. cause i planned to use zeppola with 4.5%

3 Likes

someone who have an idea ? zeppola at 4% and sponge at 6?

2 Likes

I’m not sure @min0, I’ve never paired them (yet …).

1 Like

I would star lower with zep at max2%

4 Likes

Don’t push Zeppola to high. See here how it works with FA cookie and creates an amazing base:

7 Likes

I just use Donut (Gusto) (Chemnovatic) in a donut recipe, it’s a nice fried Donut IMO,
it’s also good with Philly Buttercake, 2%-2% :wink:

4 Likes

hi guys i would realy be happy if you can hep me out to get me some cake recipes that tastes fluffy yellow cake im so sick of my recipes for the moment.

4 Likes

i recently mixed a test with a cake and i used 4%sugar cookie capella and 1.2% inw biscuit and 3%yellow cake capella.and i was not sure its gonna be tasty i thougt it tasted too light so i put in 1%lemon sicily capella and maybe it tastes a little better the lemon let the cake notes step forward.i used 0.5% super sweet also

4 Likes

@min0 I don’t know if I have a specific cakey cake, but maybe some coconut pudding cookies ?

6 Likes
8 Likes

It’s not yellow cake, but I love this recipe and may it give you some idea …

8 Likes

Most of the time I’ve found it hard to make a simple cake recipe, invariably those mixes end up with around 8 ingredients. Sometimes more! :crazy_face:
Therefore not simple, and leads to the issue of balancing the mix with all those flavours.
For me to get the cake part forward it can take layering about 3 cake flavours and probably a biscuit/cookie just for the base. Proportionately more than 3/4 of the total mix. A light touch of cream/custard and then what ever flavour that I want the cake to be.
Say it’s strawberry, well then there’s another 2-3 added ingredients. But fruits I use very light in cakes compared to other ways I use that fruit.
Easy for a cake to get out of control, but I do enjoy a good cake vape with my coffee. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

i know what you mean bro try sugar cookie cap 2% cookie fa super sweet 0.50 and cinnamon danish swirl by capella 2%

6 Likes

if you know some nice cookie cake recipe give me

5 Likes

Are you letting your test mixes steep before concluding it tastes too light? The way you wrote this it sounds like you’re taste testing immediately, then adding flavors to make it better.

Let them steep first then do your testing. If the mix still doesn’t taste right after 5-7 days then look at modifying the recipe, mix up another version, steep again etc. Repeat until you like the taste.

6 Likes

thanks bro

4 Likes