Let them Vape Cake!

It’s because I said Mmmoist, right?

7 Likes

That convinced me to take a look at the recipe. :laughing:
Glad I did too! That reads really good.

Need to try and remember to add that one into the cue.

6 Likes

This is what I have in mind, just playing around with base percentages and will tweak after a steepy leepy

7 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly for answering my “Feedback” question :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Simply cake by Purilum. Best mixed with fluffy white cake WF. The best cake I’ve ever used. The cakes I have on hand are
Yellow cake FW
Yellow cake-JF
Angel cake-WF
Fluffy white cake WF
Cake (white) FW
Philadelphia butter cake-WF
Yellow Cake CAP
Simply cake PUR
You can use as the only cake in a recipe at 2-3% or mix 2% Simply cake 1% fluffy white cake WF.

8 Likes

Have you tried Cake Batter Dip by FW? I recently tried it in one of my blueberry muffin recipes and it seemed to be a little more “moist” I like the JF Yellow Cake myself but it is a bit dry to me. My taste buds are shit though. :slight_smile:

But, it’s an option you could try maybe.

9 Likes

I stay away from Cake Batter Dip as it has fructose in it.

5 Likes

Ahh I see, well okay then, was just a thought. Good to know though.

Makes me ponder on the whole, we can’t buy FA premium custard here but this one is okay? Sheesh

8 Likes

That was a FANA choice not a govt choice…Thank FA North America for that one

8 Likes

Does FANA distributes the new Custard extra 2? it’s not in FA’s Kitchen line, so it should, I know it’s not quite like premium, but it’s a fairly good sub!

8 Likes

I would love to know because to get stuff from Chefs to Canada …that was literally across the ocean it was like my 80 dollar order was over 150.00 to get it here…it just cost way too much. …

5 Likes

Damn that is crazy …I live in Washington State and it cost under 20$ for shipoing anytime ive ordered from chefs …Ibwould NEVER pay that shipping cost

6 Likes

Did you use Royal Mail Standard? Here’s the shipping cost for 500ml of flavorings to Canada

11.50 GBP = 20 CAD for 500ml (would be 35 CAD for 1000ml).

5 Likes

Nice Address bro

5 Likes

I also have been lookin’ into Cakes. I see a missing possible flavor in most recipes up top …butter.
Maybe a Butter Cream (CAP) @ 1% ?
Oh Jeeez I didn’t want to derail topic to “what’s your fav butter”, but like adding a cream, a fav Butter could add some moisture/greasyness?

Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2-3%? Vanilla is also an automatic in most IRL cakes.

Thanks for the thread …all good stuff!

6 Likes

I stopped using butter as such, seemed to come across too greasy for me. Then I swapped to flavours that added butter but had something else going for them.
Eg. VT Croissant used mainly for the butter aspect never really as the main note of croissant. Just the first one that came to mind something I used in cakes a while back.

4 Likes

I posted last night because I was mixing. Turned out to be an old favorite cake … an Old School fav. I think this particular has been historically passed over because of the listed Yellow Cake (FW) which contains an actual sugar and therefore made it immediately a non-starter recipe. I substitute Pound Cake (Flavorah) @2% and 0% YC (FW)!) and lowered the Sugar Cookie (CAP) V1 by 1% to 4%. This also lowers the flavor total by 3% …IMHO 20% FlavTotal is max and I personally try to avoid/tone down those higher FT recipes when I adopt. That high% FT was common with many of those old school recipes in beginning DIY …well, but sometimes you just need some of that Milf’s Milk :wink: .

This is a very nice rich vape and worth a look. Even with my homogenizer (GC) this needs a week+ steep. Would have required a month without my Game Changer (Heavy Creams and Custard). Here’s the original …my subs/cuts above. If you try and like, give that brother a review …been waiting 5 years :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Is it good area or…? (i made that up just to help showing the shipping price and options).

3 Likes

That can‘t be right.

3 Likes

You’re not taking into account the exchange rate

4 Likes