Lets talk Nicotine ( Suppliers and Manufacturers)

Makes me really glad I started tapering down on nic years ago.

As an aside…
It really puts things in perspective since they cite pods as the reason.
I damned sure wouldn’t have thought that those stupid things would have been the direction that hardware would take.

Ironic that the industry would “prefer” to go the disposable route. Higher profit margin I’d bet… And in addition (not that they care) but a pod is what? At a minimum 4 to 6 times the amount of non-recycleable waste as a cigarette butt? /smh

7 Likes

With the weather getting so warm I’m going to resist temptation to order some “just in case” salts from anywhere now.

5 Likes

buy now and risk a “less than optimum transportation scenario”, buy latter and spend 40 to 60% more, if you can even still buy it.

5 Likes

I haven’t opened it yet but prolly will soon. I’ll let you know.

3 Likes

What about the changes in the labels? That part doesn’t show.

2 Likes

That would be a valid argument if I actually needed nic. If I buy it it’s simply a knee-jerk reaction to our current situation and likely a waste of money.

6 Likes

I am down to 1 - 2 mg now in MTL. I will probably be off Nic totally by the time my 300ml in the freezer runs out.

5 Likes

You and I both bro!

4 Likes

Hiliqs rep has confirmed the price increase so bad news indeed.

Does anybody know how much nicotine actually originates from China?
I’m just wandering if the Chinese government have pushed the price of nicotine up worldwide.

4 Likes

I had another thought which is did I read somewhere that the Chinese government owns all the domestic tobacco companies?
I could imagine that’s true.

I don’t know if I imagined this one but I also thought I read somewhere that vaping is banned in China?

Sorry to go on about this but it’s severely pissed me off!

Australia was going to be reamed in October anyway but it could be that the Chinese government has beat the Australian government to it.

5 Likes

Read that MFS is closing on Reddit.

6 Likes

Got the email yesterday.

Would’ve posted about the “sale”, but after looking at the site (virtually nothing left), not surprised why no one else mentioned it in the good deals thread.

Still. Sucks to lose another long standing DIY vendor.

11 Likes

@SolteroDIY MyFreedomSmokes ?? !!!

5 Likes

Looks like it, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Putting this here for anyone needing vg pg before the price increase is to undoubtly take effect. There is a vape store based out of KY called vapor lab. Gallon of pg and a gallon of vg for under 50 shipped. To find on mobile go to their upper left menu and choose store or products (it’s one of those). On the next page a menu pops up on the bottom of page. Diy supplies. Their flavors are sold in 30ml as well and I have always gotten what was advertised when I ordered

9 Likes

Good stuff @JessQuits

5 Likes

Thank you, I tried to post it like that but.my internet connection is not great where I am at and it wouldn’t go.

5 Likes

i don’t need any. but i am going to buy some just because of that bottle !
j/k about the buy some, but that bottle :+1:

what is this price increase thing ?

5 Likes

Pg vaccine manufacturing and pg. I read something about it on reddit last week. Along with shortage with so many buying for diy with ban incoming and with companies that used to be used not selling anymore.

6 Likes

Tempted to open a store called “Johnny’s Cupcakes” and sell vg and pg and flavors and such.
Nahhh.

7 Likes