Lets talk Nicotine ( Suppliers and Manufacturers)

I figured its been awhile since we have had a list of available Nicotine Brands and Yesterday I heard on Youtube someone on the panel Say they get Liquid Barn Chemnovatic liquid nicotine. This was a little concerning since LB sells CNT and Nic Select . I could completely see how they thought CNT was Chemnovatic since I first thought the same thing . I figured CNT was short for Chemnovatic so i called Bobby at Liquid Barn to see whats what and he confirmed CNT is NOT Chemnovatic its is CNT short for Contraf-Nicotex-Tobacco. So I figure with everyones help we could put a list togetber of Nicotine Brand and Manufacturers available and what companies sell what since some companie Rebottle and Rebrand…

CNT Contraf-Nicotex-Tobacco as far as i know this brand is sold by the following , Liquid Barn , Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers ( LNW)

Chemnovatic sold by Heartland Vapes and it is what Vaperstek sold ( Vaperstek closed)

Carolina Xtracts sold direct

Pur Nic sold by River Supply

Nude Nicotine sold direct

Nic Select sold by Liquid Barn , The Broke Vapor

North American Nicotine - this is a brand that some think is it own brand but this also fall under the CNT Contraf-Nicotex-Tobacc. Umbrella

AmeriNic Nicotine Solution - Wizard Labs

These are the ones i know of off the top of my head . There are other suppliers like My Freedom Smokes so I will see what Nicotine they sell . There is also a USA or American Liquid Nicotine that buy from CNT and rebottles …Anyone that knows of any other Rebranded or Manufacturers please list and ill add TIA

15 Likes

This ones common sense but LNW is liquid nicotine wholesalers

9 Likes

Yes thank you , i have LNW listed they sell CNT and their other nicotine is a blend of CNT and another brand so I will add that when I get the other part of the blend… LNW is not a Manufacturer so id erather liste them under what Manufacturer they use

10 Likes

I recently heard on a YouTube show that Nic from Wizard Labs gives your juice a pepper taste, I have never used Wizard myself and cannot confirm this myself, but curious which manufacture they use ?

8 Likes

That is another company I wonder what they use…MY freedom Smoke and Wizard labs are 2 on my list that I’m unsure of but will try to find out

9 Likes

AmeriNic Nicotine Solution = Wizard Labs

9 Likes

Canada - The Broke Vaper

Freebase - Max 60 mg/ml sells NicSelect. Always clear.
Nic Salt - Unknown vendor. Mine has come amber, but has no off tastes, and never changed color.

8 Likes

Thank you ill add Broke Vapor under Nic Select

8 Likes

I’d like to know, too. People have complained of peppery taste.

7 Likes

MFS has been a tough one for me to find any info. Im thinking im gonna have to call but will let everyone know when I find out

9 Likes

I just used the last of my “my freedom smokes” nic. and started on what I got from LNW. I wish I would have kept what I was used to. The LNW is already starting to turn color and I just opened it a couple of weeks ago.

8 Likes

I just bought the salts. Just 120ml because I never tried salts but I was referred to LNW by SessionDrummer iirc. Don’t quote me on that. But salts are supposed to hold up longer so I can’t make an assessment after I open it.

6 Likes

From an Aussie & NZ point of view there are no manufacturers as far as I know but we can buy from a company “across the ditch” called Mixology Vapes in NZ. Nice nic, always clear and no off taste at all. They say they “source globally” whatever that means :wink:.

I also get nic from HiLIQ in Hong Kong. Usually a “slight” color to it but so far no problems taste-wise and nice quality (for me at least).

The situation down here is a bit different for us compared to the States and Europe and so, have only ever bought freebase nic from these two companies. Not US manufacturers/suppliers but hope this is useful Fiddy. Cheers…

10 Likes

Ive troed Hiliq in the past . The Hiliq was clean

9 Likes

Were the salts clear ??

6 Likes

Two years ago I got two bottles nic salts from LNW. They were slightly discolored upon arrival and had a noticeable taste. I contacted them and was told it was normal for nic salts. Within 8 months they had oxidized while in the freezer. Since then I’ve bought from 2 other suppliers and received clear, tasteless nic.

8 Likes

@Dan_the_Man how are you storing it, as I’ve got a large quantity of LNW freebase, and it’s stayed pretty clear.

6 Likes

Ya I have a liter of Freebase and its crystal clear , my Salt Nic though is as yellow as ive ever seen Nic get . I guess its the particular acid they use or sonething like that

6 Likes

I saw a few people on reddit complaining about the latest batch of LNW nic, freebase if I remember correctly, not the salt. Makes me a little concerned, LNW is my go to for nic, mainly just salts now but the freebase has always been excellent as well.

7 Likes
4 Likes