Let's test some OLD recipes, and then cut them in HALF to see what's what

Great idea. I would like to be involved please. K&M

5 Likes

Heck, I don’t consider 10% over flavored to begin with. I can see why cutting it back didn’t turn out so well.

8 Likes

Wow, don’t know if I could handle 80% pg! But I remember starting out with 50/50 blends and I thought they were pretty tasty. Back then I was using clearomizers and RDAs. The Magma was my favorite for awhile. A bit of a pain with how the AF ring worked and sometimes condensation was an issue, but a beautiful RDA.

12 Likes

Is it on top of your backgammon board?

4 Likes

I personally thought that the Velocity deck was the most meaningful change in rebuildables. It’s almost hard to believe or remember how we had to crisscross the legs of two coils in the same post holes and somehow get everything evened out and level. I thought the Velocity was ingenious and wondered why someone hadn’t thought of it sooner? Then came the postless decks and that eliminated all that leg fuss, too. Gennies were a bitch but the RTAs that came after, with the tiny fill screws on the bottom were no party either, especially if the pressure in your tank wasn’t right (or you dropped the screw and couldn’t find it :rofl: )

9 Likes

Hey @Ken_O_Where being the squonk lovin’ guy that you are, did you own a REO? Check out the RDAs on these old bad boys.

REOS Mods - Posts | Facebook

12 Likes

I have an old Magma also. 22mm if I remember right. I should dig mine out for old time sake. With that domed top cap those RDAs were flavor monsters.

10 Likes

My little Boomstick Reaper is the same. Tiny,18mm rda, but an asskicker in the flavor-ring

10 Likes

:rofl: I just ordered a Recurve 2 by Mike Vapes. It looks pretty easy to build on and the reviews are pretty good. Now I need to get a new mod to put it on.

6 Likes

I agree, i love the Velocity style deck. So easy to build on and much better airflow. An old forum member, therabidweasel, absolutely hated the deck and sent me my first. I dont remember what tank it was but it was either the Mizer v1 or the Crius v1, probably both. I loved the mizer so much that i bought either 4 or 5 more.

Sadly i got into the squonk thing just recently so i have only had two, the Smoant Battlestar and the Pulse 80w. I havent touched the Smoant since i got the Pulse’s.

5 Likes

When the Digiflavor Etna came out I had to get it, also an 18mm RDA
Digiflavor ETNA RDA Review - The Little Big MTL RDA? - Ecigclick

But do you remember the Origen Little, 16mm RDA?

9 Likes

No, but I remember having a Hobbit from Focusecig. I think it was a 17mm. Used it half a dozen times before something shorted out and couldn’t use it anymore. That thing frustrated the crap outta me!

6 Likes

Looks like a pretty good RDA, dual and single options is nice. Let us know how you like it, i may have to get me one.

6 Likes

Free sounds great to me. Sorry it took so long to respond.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer I think it would be nice if we could get snapshots of calculator data for the average and mean percentage used for different flavors from long ago up to present. A plot of the % used over time should tell us if the same flavors are actually being used at lower % now. Maybe there are saved backups that could provide the data at time intervals? If I can get the data I will make plot packages.

5 Likes

@JiM210 I wish I had access to that data.

4 Likes

Hey Muth, I’m an old REO lover too. Still use them with an RDA at 1.2 ohms, high PG and my mixes at 12-15%.

4 Likes

I picked up some 13mm RDAs to fit my old REOS from 3FVape. Kindbright Speed Revolution Minis.

5 Likes