Liquid Barn Tasting Notes

I really like Bakers Touch and as much as it smells like Cinnamon off of the bottle I really don’t get that from it. I too get a bready bakery concoction sweet with …yea I’d say a syrupy note in there on occasion.
Great notes !

5 Likes

Baker’s Touch is more of an enhancing flavor. You really need to layer it to get a nice rounded flavor.

Imo, the fruits are pretty good.

The creams are LB’s best flavors. Again, this is IMO.

Try LB Vanilla Ice Cream, Cream and Creme Brulee. They are amazing! I should have some public recipes using these flavors. I’m on ELR under Neil3. Lucky Cream recipe is pretty good.

1 Like

I just had to get some more LB VIC so i grabbed their pumpkin pie and belgian waffle anyone try these yet ?? ill report back with my thoughts

6 Likes

I’ve had the belgian waffle but not the pumpkin pie. Looking forward to hearing how it measures up to the other pumpkin things. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yes i noticed your notes after my post , wish i would have read b4 i ordered :frowning: crossing my fingers with the PP

3 Likes

Please do let us know about the pie. :slight_smile:

@JoJo Did you try the two new ones they sent? I know you mixed them but i forgot to ask if you tried them. I havent even mixed them yet, so bad…

3 Likes

I’ve mixed them and this weekend will be 4 weeks but I won’t get to do final tests for them, the Flavorah I got, and the rest of the NicVape flavors until Tuesday or Wednesday since I’m AWOL this weekend. :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re not bad, but probably not ones I’d put on my “definitely must order more” list. Partly because neither of them fit in my preferred flavor profile.

3 Likes

I really liked LB’s Belgian Waffle , I would love to know how the Pumpkin pie goes. I got the new ones but they got shipped to my old address…

3 Likes

what are these new ones you all speak of ? are they testers ?

3 Likes

now i have hope again lol , i will post abiut the PP right away

2 Likes

these I gotta get sent to me from FL yeah they’re testers

3 Likes

i believe i seen those , maybe not , ty

2 Likes

Yes I’d love to hear how the PP goes !

2 Likes

Tried Liquid barns pina colada today

50/50
16% flavor
Vg and pg from liquid barn

Shake and vape first pina colada I’ve liked so far

Strawberry cheese cake I kinda disagree with previous review . Mix at 10%. 50/50 mix. Personally on of my favorites. Usually steep in boiling water for 30 minutes.

My Friends like it to. One said it’s the first strawberry cheesecake he liked

Liquid Barns white chocolate peppermint is really good in my opinion, kinda reminds me of Andes candy or Christmas candy

Liquid Barnes banana honestly reminds me of banana Laffy taffy when mixed at Recomended level

I will say this I tried the same flavors with vg and pg and nic from nic river and didn’t taste the same…

Still enjoyed the flavors but think I’ll stay with liquid barns pg and vg

3 Likes

received the pumpkin pie today and the smell is great , honestly it smells like a pumpkin pie flavor should, ill mix it at their recommended 15% but also 10% and 5% will let everyone know asap

6 Likes

I like it, it’s an excellent pumpkin spice flavor without the butter undertone that a lot of bakery has.

3 Likes

what percent are you using at SF and MP

@fidalgo_vapes Can’t wait to hear, that one has my interest…

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 1 minute before trying again.

3 Likes

I got this one a good while back and haven’t talked much about it. It is a bold peppermint that is very forward this is at 7% SA mix max vg the white chocolate is subtle and is very creamy not as sweet as I’d like it but very tasty.

I have had a few mixes where I went up on the chocolate by adding an additional white chocolate which is where I prefer it to keep the peppermint a little more subdued- but that’s more of a personal choice. It is a stellar flavor thou and I don’t pick up any harsh peppery notes off of the white chocolate ( this isn’t everyone but there are plenty of us that get a pepper sharp profile when used before properly steeped. ) Speaking of steeping I gave it a 2 week steep !

7 Likes

I’ve only used it SF, 10-12% works great for me. Pumpkin Pie is one of those flavors I like as a change occasionally so I really haven’t spent much time working with it.

4 Likes