Liquid barn used in DIY

I know the community is a strong supporter of NicSelect and it is what I am currently using. It is available widely for a decent price and it is very nice, odorless, smooth, clean, but IMO just not the very best when compared to the USA nic. The USA nicotine was my first purchase and what I used for approx 9 months. Recently I learned it is what Molecule Labs uses, you can catch them say this in PBusardos video visit. Not to say they know best but they are making a million bottles of some of the most premium liquids in the world. Now I currently have nicotine river Nic/VG/PG, am going to do some side by sides n try and see if it’s the NIC or VG that’s causing my ever so slight flavor change. I have not tried LB flavorings, I don’t know if I will.

1 Like

You my friend are 100 percent wrong regardi g the nic they use approx 2 min into video will correct that statement

No my friend u r wrong, the video I am referring to is a year more recent than the corporate video u linked and Mike clearly states he now only uses USA NIC and referrs to the other NICs he previously used, stating USA is more constant.
At approx 42:50 into the video, check it out here

1 Like

U r a bit cockly, ha, like it. If u follow the links to the USA NIC on liquid barns site u can see that they are the only strictly USA based NIC, so they claim, based outta Georgia grown in KY and bottled in CA. What Mike uses.

1 Like

Just an fyi he NEVER states USA one time he says AMERICAN made ( which nic select is ) then goes on to talk about other COUNTRIES so ill go with whats on their website unless you could actually show me your right where he says USA nicotine i could see the confusion and how a person could take American made and turn it into USA but if your right your right the proof isnt there definetly not enough proof to disregard their video on their website however ill research just because im now interested :wink: the one sounding cocky is you my friend

regardless its a super cool company one i did not know about i like the fact that they store their flaves in the refer it makes me feel better about me doing it with the different opinions

Listen a little further in, he talks about going to their Georgia nic lab and how their NIC is made from USA Kentucky grown tobacco, reading on to USA NIC site one can easily defer it is them, Georgia based with nic derived from Kentucky grown tobacco and the only USA NIC there is. Just a cool fact and a good reason to try the USA NIC. Sorry to get this off topic, I am done bragging on the USA NIC lol.

1 Like

you might be right , you may have got me on this one ; ) nic select is actually made by alchem or something like that i now have to see who this company uses lol

Hey Amy :smiley: I usually get my vg/pg from Essential Depot and am very happy with it. I see that LB offers significantly lower prices than ED. Would you have a reference point? I’m willing to try to save some $$$. Most importantly, I hear LB’s nic is clean, good quality. I need nic right now and not sure who I want to purchase from at this point. I’ve had Nude Nic, Vapers Tek, Nic River.

2 Likes

Well here’s the low down on LB NIC. They us d to get nic select from nic river. But they did an exclusive deal between nic select and LB. that’s when nic river changed brands.

3 Likes

Wait, what? From what I understand NicRiv’s top line is the Chemnovatic. And they told me that the only difference between their regular NicPur and the Chemnovatic is that it has longer shelf life. They must have changed brands by the time I made the purchase because I don’t remember Nic Select. I’m going to PM you if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

NR used to carry nicselect but stopped. That was about 9-12 months ago or so.

3 Likes

@Cutlass92 is correct , NR was the distributor and did supply LB … I do like the PurNic though … LBs VG is musim mas and PG is DOW so they are the same as NR… LB is a great company to buy from , I only switched bc atvthe time NR was cheaper and more convenient for the same stuff

2 Likes

If your willing to spend the money Carolina Extract is top shelf , personally I cant tell the difference between there’s and Nic Select or Pur Nic

2 Likes

musim mad? DOW chemicals?

1 Like

Musim Mas … Damn auto correct lol and yes Dow Chemicals

1 Like

NR describes PurNic as having a light smell to it. What does it smell like to you? I do prefer odorless.

2 Likes

It’s odorless to me … But I will confirm when I get home , it will be a fee hours , but I will check for sure…
I did a quick comparison when the switch happened

2 Likes

Thank you. Great post. I had a different story but I didn’t open my NicPur for quite some time while I was using up my previous batch. It may have passed it’s shelf life, not sure. But the fact that NR claims it has an odor is what gets me ???

2 Likes

Time for 2nd shift. Thx for the chat. See ya’ll later…

3 Likes