Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - New Lower Prices!

ahhh yes the dreaded shipping , i cannot blame you… if its being shipped the same way by the same carrier there should not be much of a difference with those costs… sorry. about that

1 Like

Actually, shipping cost can vary depending on the negotiated rate of discount through each carrier. Sometimes the cost can drastically be different even based on the the starting point in the country.

2 Likes

Just some :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
for good customer service and fair posting rates and fast delivery
even to my small lost island nowhere in the atlantic…

And dont forget the ELR discount of 15% :grinning:

4 me this is bunker nic so i cannot vape-test atm
other nic comes first.

But looking good, nic and salt.
thx

I just received my first order of nic from them.
Good prices and international shipping costs, quick shipping too.
Haven’t used the nic yet but it looks as clear and clean as Liquid barn’s or Nic river’s.
It will be a while until I use it as I have plenty still from LB, but it’s in the freezer and my hopes are high.
I’ll report back when I eventually get to using it.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Thoughts on Nicotine River’s recent issues

@LiquidNicotineW, any chance of new discount codes this year? I’m a new customer and I’m getting ready to complete my first order. The shipping price changed yesterday!! I was expecting to pay around $5.00 for shipping. Today I went to update my shopping cart and discovered the shipping leapt up to almost $15.00!! Any possibility of getting a shipping code for new customers or something…?:blush:

1 Like

There is a discount code on the resources page

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

1 Like

Thank you, woftam. I was specifically referring to a shipping discount, though. Not the “semi-permanant” discount code of ELRECIPES… if you get what I mean? :blush: As I said, I’m a new customer and I’ve been browsing for a few days now. I was surprised and a little dismayed to see the sudden and surprisingly large increase in shipping cost.

1 Like

Thanks but couldn’t find any discount code

Shipping price is not sudden, has only gone up from 11.00+ in the last year or so.

ELRECIPES for 15% off sitewide.

2 Likes

It may be I was switching between two different suppliers… It may have been my mistake…:worried: Thanks @Letitia

2 Likes

@LiquidNicotineW I received my order, today but I’m missing a bottle of peach (LNW)! Can someone please contact me? I put in a ticket and got an automated response. I’m still waiting to hear back on my first ticket from two weeks ago, though!

Welcome @Wombatred26 :smiley:

You might need to keep hounding @LiquidNicotineW via their website. They haven’t posted here on ELR in a loooooong time. :confused:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Last posting below:

May 31, '18

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - New Low[quote=“Wombatred26, post:220, topic:87463”]

1 Like

Only problem there is I don’t think I’m going to get a response from them, there, either…:unamused: Thank you for the warm welcome, though. :grin:

1 Like

I called their customer service phone number and they said they’d send it out immediately. Unfortunately, the area on the order invoice was blank for who filled the order… However, within the next hour I received an email showing the tracking number for my missing concentrate!! :blush::blush:Thank you, @LiquidNicotineW!

This code no longer works and I’m trying to make an order.

3 Likes

That is something @daath will have to deal with … The code makes shipping tolerable so hopefully they will get us a new one . @LiquidNicotineW how about it

2 Likes

The code 15% off and is only valid for orders under $150 for some reason - I just verified that it still works …

3 Likes

Thank you. Someone else said the same thing. I emailed LNW requesting they apply the discount as no where in the past on elr from their vendor does it say that and I could’ve stopped up a little less had I known. Thank you for reaching out.

Matthew

2 Likes