Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - New Lower Prices!

I called their customer service phone number and they said they’d send it out immediately. Unfortunately, the area on the order invoice was blank for who filled the order… However, within the next hour I received an email showing the tracking number for my missing concentrate!! :blush::blush:Thank you, @LiquidNicotineW!

This code no longer works and I’m trying to make an order.

3 Likes

That is something @daath will have to deal with … The code makes shipping tolerable so hopefully they will get us a new one . @LiquidNicotineW how about it

2 Likes

The code 15% off and is only valid for orders under $150 for some reason - I just verified that it still works …

3 Likes

Thank you. Someone else said the same thing. I emailed LNW requesting they apply the discount as no where in the past on elr from their vendor does it say that and I could’ve stopped up a little less had I known. Thank you for reaching out.

Matthew

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out for us man.

1 Like

LNW is the ONLY place I buy my flavorings for DIY juices as well as my liquid NIC. Prices are great. They have improved packaging of bottles over time and have not had any issues with any leaks since they did so. I really appreciate that they paid attention to customer feedback.
My favorite flavoring is the LNW Caramel Cremé.

1 Like

Is there a new code? This one does not seem to work anymore, even with orders below 100$

2 Likes

It worked for me on the first! Ask @LiquidNicotineW, they should pop in with an answer soon. Or @woftam might know if there’s an issue with the discount code…?

2 Likes

i just tried yesterday and code not working also emailed them they said not discount codes at this time sorry

4 Likes

I reached out, but like jack72 said, they replied no code is active at the moment…

3 Likes

Hi Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. Do you ship to Pakistan?

Try Hiliq…LNW doesn not sell to the public anymore

I am not individual. I am business person but in Pakistan. I got nicotine from China but I am sure that is not pure that’s why I am looking for a more reliable vendor who can ship to me here in Pakistan

If you have all licenses required you need to cintact LNW direct . Since the Pact Act crap here in the USA companies that stopped selling djrect to cinsumer dont come around :cry:…Hiliq would still be my choice if I were you . Great product and much closer

Just curious, why can some companies still send us nicotine and some can’t? I’ve been confused about this for a while now.

1 Like

They have to follow certain guidelines and submit shit to the FDA , most companies didnt want to continue with the additiinal red tape…Since DIY nicotine sells are a tiny fraction of what sales the companies that done sell anymore didnt think it was worth selling except to their commercail accounts…

@TimWV other companies just stopped selli g all together like Liquid Barn…Im sure a couple companies have just continued until they are forced to stop.

1 Like