Looking for a good RDA

It’s beautiful :slight_smile:

Well, you guys finally wore me down and I just bought two new RDA’s for tasting my recipes. I guess I was just being a baby about building. It’s just not that big of a deal wrapping coils. I’m looking forward to playing with my new pink and purple toys.

2 Likes

Well, I still think it’s all an estimation, albeit beyond the original observation range, the value of a variable on the basis of its relationship with another variable.

1 Like

@Bearkat Ahh, here are the posts…
Yes, if you get the tool kit get the v2…it has the v3 coil jig in it, along with a nice sleeve to keep the mandrels in, better screwdriver(s), better diagonal cutter, etc. Shop around, I think I saw this kit [v2] on ebay for $30-$35
Here is CM site: Coil Master DIY Kit V2 - Coil Master
The CM coil jig v3 top caps come with the screws set for thicker gauge wire, and can be moved [reset] for thinner gauge wire…BUT, I had to use small vise grips to loosen the screw. They are tiny and they are in tight, but reset easily with a screwdriver…once I got them little boogers started. Be careful with the pliers-vise grips when loosening the screw(s) and don’t touch/scratch/mar the end of the top caps. Tiny vise grips work best. I will check if I have the ebay listing in favorites.
Nope, it was on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Updated-Cutters-Scissors-Screwdrivers-Tweezers/dp/B01B1DBV20/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1459272536&sr=8-11&keywords=coil+master+diy+kit+v2

1 Like