Looking for a good RDA

Yeah welcome to the world of rda’s. Enjoy learning to build and wick. Just remember the main thing is to keep safe. Other than that ENJO Y

That Velocity clone looks like a great RDA for the price, ffrank. I guess one could pay twice as much if they needed it right away, but why? I bought a similar RDA that absolutely rocks with dual claptons.

Bubble RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
stainless steel / black / 22mm diameter $6.31

To put it in the other perspective, I guess one could wait 1-3 months hoping customs didn’t throw away your $10 toy that you could have had within the week, all so you can save five bucks.

Either decision is legit, IMO, assuming you can spare $10 as easily as $5.

Lol. It takes 7-10 days. Not months. That isn’t perspective, it’s silly. However, people are free to pay as much as the market will bear.

The product you listed is marked as shipping in 7 days. Now maybe Fasttech has changed the way they do things since the last time I ordered (order placed: 7/27/2015 and delivered: 10/26/2015), but for my experience that means at least 1 week before that item even ships. You won’t receive that in 7-10 days. No way. Only once out of 6 orders with them has my product ever shown up in 2 weeks. Every other time it has been at least 2 months, but usually it’s been 3. YMMV.

By all means pay twice as much elsewhere. I have received dozens of orders from Fasttech, Gearbest or Efun and none has ever taken more than 2 weeks. Not one, and certainly not months. 7-10 days is the norm. So blanket “meh” statements do not apply here. I have no problem with you paying as much as you want to for your gear.

2 Likes

This is another good RDA. I have the SS one and the brass. It’s a great dripper if you want one without a chuff cap. It is solid and easy to build on with a deep well. The copper posts are easy to drill out if you need to for certain dual coils. But don’t order this if it’s a vaping emergency and you need an RDA today :wink:

Stillare Storm V2 Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
stainless steel / 22mm diameter

That’s pretty wild. 5/6 of my orders have take 2-3 months, I’m not making that up or going off fuzzy memories, it’s in my FastTach order history. I don’t think I’ve ever had an order clear customs in less than 7 days, let alone arrive at my doorstep.

Guess I’ve just had very bad luck then.

Wowza. The thread has become pretty heated. Is it always so ball’zy when talking about rda’s?

1 Like

Very much so.

3 Likes

Not gonna presume to know how you’re ordering, but a few tips if you don’t already do it are to either only order things that say “In stock” or “Ships next day” or to split your order up so that anything that doesn’t say that is in a separate order. Since you get free shipping either way, it works out. If you have trouble with customs, chop your order up into smaller pieces so each one is worth less. Also, always choose epacket shipping if you have that option. I’ve not made a TON of orders, but every one I have has gotten to me in 3 weeks or less, with most taking just under 2 weeks.

3 Likes

epacket for regular and fast battery option if order batts or something that contains batts.

1 Like

The only one that’s arrived in 2 weeks was USPS First-Class w/DC $26.56 value (10 pack of Evod clones).

The other 5 orders have been anywhere between $6.12 to $54.21 and have been USPS Express ePacket, USPS First-Class w/DC, or International Airmail. Some were split into multiple shipments, some were listed as in stock, some were listed as backordered (ships in X days). Only one of those contained batteries, and it was relatively “fast” it took 2 months.

I agree with @Ken_O_Where and the epacket.I have received packages in 8 days when it has that option and never longer than 12.I will never order anything other than epacket if at all possible.I have ordered items that had the ships in 7 day message and waited over two months.

1 Like

Did not mean to sound heated. * Passionate.* And yes, RDAs can be Ball’zy :sunglasses:

1 Like

I placed an order on 2/7/16. All of my order shipped except my iPV5. They keep saying “Ships in 13 business days”. Then when that day arrives it changes again to “Ships in 13 business days”. Right now I am at 3 days until it ships. And I will bet you a dollar in 3 days when I go check it will say “Ships in 13 business days”. I have filed a support ticket only to be told when they have them they will ship.

Just received my FT today, here is what the shipping looked like with epacket…

1 Like

You get what you wait for :slight_smile: (ba ha ha ha…judging from my last 17 day delivery)

1 Like

OMG! They have it in Pink! I can wait 2 weeks for that.

1 Like