Looking for Marl bo ro

1 Like

Got a question for ya… :thinking: What’s your base ratio. PG?/VG?

2 Likes

I mostly use 80PG/20VG with 18mg nic. The most VG I can handle is 30%, no more.

2 Likes

Man! :grimacing: You’re even more hardcore on the PG than I (70P/30V). However, given that you use a high PG ratio in your mix… I don’t understand why you should be losing flavor.

Just as a matter of history, back in the day, I wondered why I lost flavor when I mixed 20P/80V. @daath made me aware that PG tends to carry flavor better than VG. I was very stubborn for a long time… And didn’t heed his advice to go with a higher PG ratio in the mix to obtain more flavor out of my concentrates. However, I eventually knuckled under, started mixing my liquids with a higher PG ratio… lo and behold… I got slapped in the face with flavor! :laughing:

So, let’s break down the mix. :nerd_face:

PG manufacturer?
VG manufacturer?
Nic manufacturer?
Flavor manufacturer?
Flavor Name?
Steep process & time?
Atomizer and coil setup used?
Mod and wattage used?
Time of day for testing mix?
Your physical wellness?
Just quit smoking?
Going through a divorce? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You get the picture… lots of variables to nail down before we find out WHY your mix isn’t tasting proper. :wink:

3 Likes

Been vaping since Dec. 22 2010.

I used to use 90%PG.

Quit my 30 year smoking habit with my first hit of an ecig.

Finally started DIY a few months ago…

Enjoying making my own liquid now that I made something I can vape.

3 Likes

Made a 50ml bottle today…

1 Like

Hey stixx mix n.e.t aged burley best closest single flavor I’ve ever gotten to a cigarette it’s clean delicious and has a good punch to your throat! Doesn’t taste like a lit cigarette butt more like the smell of a fresh pack or like if you’ve ever kind of tasted it before you lit it smokers will know what I mean! I actually just praised it in the net forum it was meant to be a review but it’s really just the love I have for it already :persevere::laughing:

2 Likes

Where can I find this USA Mix?

1 Like

Www.zainy.net

Thanks but They want $49 plus $7.70 shipping for a minimum ten bottle order… A little high for me.

There has to be another website that sells it.

1 Like

I’m finding Hangsen USA Mix but they don’t say Essence. Does Essence mean anything?

1 Like

USA Mix is the flavor name… it is from hangsen. hangsen allows for rebranding.
You might try health cabin.

if you try bull city flavors this is it…

but they do not carry the hangsen brand of USA Mix

1 Like

Be careful… Usa Mix Red is not the same. This is my fav synthetic tobacco mix hands down. Add a couple drops of DNB and I’m good.

3 Likes

@Ricks

https://riversupplyco.com/products/hangsen-usa-mix

2 Likes

I bought my first 2 bottles a couple months ago from them but it looks like they stopped selling it…

2 Likes

I have it in my cart at River Supply… Just waiting to see what you guys come up with before checking out.

2 Likes

50ml plus vaped in 17 days. Is that a lot???

2 Likes

I’m all out of my Marl bo ro…

Where are the best deals on PG, VG and Nic for my DIY’ing? I’m fully into DIY now and need to find the best deals.

2 Likes

I do not think it is much … At the beginning, I also vaporized “a lot” … but gradually I reduced the consumption. What is a lot, are the cigarettes that you have not smoked … Out of curiosity, how much nicotine do you use?

2 Likes

18 to 20mg in my calculations. I’m just noticing my self going thru my regular tanks quicker than with my store bought liquids.

2 Likes