Looking for Marl bo ro

@Ricks … When I was mixing with synth flavors, I discovered the SC line of tobacco synth flavors from Bull City Flavors. :wink: I loved just about every tobacco flavor which hit my mix station. Here’s a sample of my faves:

Super Concentrated ~

French Pipe
Maxx Blend
Cohiba
Black Mile
Seven
Turkish
(All purchased from Bull City Flavors)

They’re inexpensive, available most of the time, and darned tasty! Take the leap and give’em a go. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I tried that black mile back when i did tobacco and loved it

3 Likes

At a vape store I had a stranger try my vape while discussing my issue and they’re saying it has some kind of nut flavor on the exhale but they didn’t know what nut. This might be… I think I remember reading some reviews on one of my old liquids and nuts was in it. This might be something to go with???

2 Likes

Easily obtainable :smiley:

Mix it in with whatever tobacco needs more nut. :wink:

5 Likes

Yup. That’s AP.
Nutty but hard to describe.

3 Likes

That’s what this guy told me. He tasted some kind of nut in my lost and soon to be missed liquid… I don’t taste nuts tho. This really shows me how different we all are as to tasting things.

2 Likes

I’ve tried the RY4 Super Concentrated and it goes into 80% of my tabacco mixes it’s used as a 1/3 filler into other blends/flavors. The results need to be experienced my own experience is pretty close to perfect! My 4-5 Tabacco mixers start with a RY4/555, Smokyblues Winstin and Vanilla Custard just to mention one and it’s a must try. I use a 33% average from those 3 flavors into my final bottle filling recipe. I’ve got plenty more flavoring combinations ready for blending together it’s so satisfying I’m overwhelmed with my results.

4 Likes

THAT is what it’s all about! :smiley:

4 Likes

Ok! I went simple yesterday and made a liquid with one concentrate and it smells exactly like the Marl-bo-ro liquid I like. The taste is close but missing something…

I used the concentrate “Essence USA Mix” with my unflavored 18mg liquid that I’ve been using the last few months for my base.

This is getting close!!!

3 Likes

:1st_place_medal:… you win! Keeping things simple is sometimes the best way to go! It makes mixing your liquids a joy, rather than a drudgery; laboring over a scale with scads of flavors! :confounded:

2 Likes

This is all I have left of my Marl bo ro liquid…

1 Like

Maybe it needs to steep some??? I put this liquid into a couple vapes yesterday. In my Smok Novo, it is starting to taste better. In my Berserker it still has a funny taste but is still doable. Just missing something… It smells exactly like the Marl bo ro tho.

1 Like

I made a 30ml bottle of this liquid yesterday and this afternoon I refilled my tank with it and it was very bland. It lost some flavor over night possibly??? I just added more of the concentrate to this bottle and will see how it works out later. Is this something that is normal?

3 Likes

it might need a longer steep.

4 Likes

strange things happened when steeping, like your mix losing flavours, and come back again after some times have passed. This is probably what you’re experiencing.

What kind of a mix was that? fruit, drink, dessert/bakery, tobacco?

2 Likes

Tobacco USA mix.

3 Likes

ah, right. I didnt read your post before that. sorry.

2 Likes

I hope you’re right. Very strange

3 Likes

How long does it take for the flavor to come back???

2 Likes

you could have gone past the flavor threshold and it might never come back.

that type tobacco (all within the usa mix style) takes around 3-4 weeks to even mature.

2 Likes