Looking for opinions on the 8/8 regulations

IN a Vape Shop, probably not since nearly anything you do to products to alter it is considered Manufacturing and would require a PMTA. There’s also reasonable intent that you would be putting it into a ENDS device.

Now if you taught say flavor pairing (No Nic) with the intent to only teach the mixing of contents in a separate location then maybe you could get away with it. You know, you’re teaching Snowcone Flavors, lol. You most definitely can not advertise it’s intent to be used in a ENDS device. If you do, you’re a tobacco manufacturer regardless of where you do it.

2 Likes

I can see a lot of that happening in the future! :grinning:

I can see a lot of this happening as well…private clubs such as a.b. dada’s L0lo, outside of Chicago.

http://l0lo.com/what-is-l0lo/

His club requires you do your part to make things happen within the club! No fooling around or free riders! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oh no…Michigan got ahead of that years ago. They made Hookah bars illegal for new ones, grand fathered the old ones. There are few left, one near Ann Arbor. You are still allowed to put a “smoking room” for cigars and vaping only in some bowling alleys and bars but anyone with a cigarette in them can be thrown out.

Can you believe these losers?

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Ahhhh, the days of walking into the local alley and the cigarette haze started 4 feet off the floor…good times! :grinning:

1 Like

… and the Bingo Halls. Ha!

1 Like

Thanks for posting that as now I can see things more clearly.
Does this mean I need to start printing off your pages of notes on tobacco before they vanish!:grin:

2 Likes

If you have chosen vaping as your answer to staying away from the burning leaf mob, than you should read everything you can and figure out how you will continue to vape. I personally have been hoarding tanks and mods and cutting down on my nic consumption. There’s a lot of lawsuits, I’m not completely convinced the FDA will win it’s war on us.

1 Like

Nah, :smirk: my stuff will stay on innerweb servers and be accessable indefinitely for all to use, reference, copy, adapt, plagiarize and call their own…whatever. If I can offer/post a recipe someone else can use to stay off the stinkies or make a shit ton of cash…so be it! :grinning: Makes no n’er mind to me.

6 Likes

you tube channel for you bro ill subscribe

1 Like

Sweet , I didn’t have that much ink in the printer!
Thank You for all of us and especially from the ones who don’t even know they will need it!:grinning:

2 Likes

Trust me no one wants to see my old ugly ass on YouTube…LOL

2 Likes

In my early days of vaping, I actually make a video about coiling for Genesis style atomizers. I went back and looked at it again after I was finished…realizing that I hadn’t gotten through the video without dropping 20 F-bombs and a few G-D’s interspersed here and there under my breath…I decided not to post the video. Coiling and wicking (with SS mesh) Genesis style atomizers will make you loose what little, if any, resolve you have left in your body! :imp:

5 Likes

I hope i’m not being a complete dumb ass, but could our fda and government shut down websites like ours? With all of the ridiculous stuff I read, I wonder whats next.

1 Like

I believe the servers are in Denmark! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Na-Ne-Na-Ne Boo-Boo FDA and government! Can’t touch @daath. :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

And if they tried I’d be willing to donate for piratebay style servers around the world…lol

2 Likes

You know I’m on a “list” for making this comment now, right! :imp:

Where’s my tin foil cap? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That’s why I write out my emojis.

Winky wonky upside down smiley face. That can’t seem to figure it out.

2 Likes

Screw the tin foil cap hide in a “cloud”…hahahaha

3 Likes

I think they’re in the Netherlands. Either way, not in the US jurisdiction. The US govt could censor and prevent ISPs from allowing access I suppose. :man_with_turban: <-- foil hat :vulcan: :robot: :alien:

9 Likes