Looking for PG free alternatives

I’m looking for PG free, all VG alternatives to these flavors:

CAP Vanilla custard V1
TPA NY Chesecake graham cust
CAP NY Cheesecake
DIYFS Holy Resurrection

This is my first time trying to make PG-free juice so I’m not sure what to expect. But I want to give it a go to see if my skin irritations are really caused by the PG in my vape juice.
If there are no PG free versions of the above, I’m happy with something similar and open to suggestions. I’m basically after a nice vanilla with some kind of graham cracker-biscotti-sugarcookie touch.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Medicine Flower Vanilla (Premium) is their original recipe. They use a Vegetable-based PG in this line, but my wife has never had troubles like with normal PG. . If they offer it in the Silver line, that is pure extract with zero dilutant. Check their website for details.

Real Flavors Vanilla Custard (SC) was my go-to for PG-free VC for a long time. Gotta search for Real Flavours Canada for the concentrate now.
Also, Graham Cracker RFSC is awrsome at just 0.4%

Nature’s Flavors Cheesecake [Organic Extract] is pretty good, for the flavor, but needs some body.

Good luck on the hunt! And fingers crossed for the irritation!

11 Likes

Also, these FLV are completely PG-Free.

13 Likes

Just checked my source for Medicine flower and there are 2 new vanillas since I last checked! That’s certainly worth a try. The original MF Vanilla has a bit of a metallic flavor for me, I can only use it below .2%
The silver line seems to be alcohole based or at least contains alcohole but I guess you just keep the juice breathing for a while to get rid of it?

9 Likes

No need to breathe the liquid …The space in the bottle is enough .

11 Likes

Chexk out VSO he has a Raw line . Im not sure if he has these flaves available in Raw yet but he will

7 Likes

I would not trust any claims about pg free with regards to manufactur’s claims. I would go with VG only and no nic.

3 Likes

Thanks fidalgo, I’ll check that out but a first search didn’t bring up much in the UK so far. I’ll keep looking…

6 Likes

Thats right…Your UK…VSO sells direct

5 Likes

The nic doesn’t seem to be the problem in terms of PG. My recipes are all down to 1.5%, with my 72mg nic juice this is not a lot.
I noticed a difference with lower flavor percentage so I’m first trying to replace the big ones like 6% VC1 or 5% NY Cheesecake graham crust. I’m aware reaching 0 PG is probably not possible but any reduction is welcome.

6 Likes

Have you tried VC Premium FA or TPA VC2? Both of these you can use in the 2 to 3 pct range which will cut that number in half

6 Likes

No, I haven’t! VC2 i didn’t try just out of principle :smiley:
VC Premium FA was on my list of VCs to try, it goes on the next order.
But VC1 at 6% isn’t so rare, is it?

6 Likes

No its not rare …I only suggest those so you can get the PG down and still have a quality Custard

6 Likes

So do you think VC2 is worth a try? I never tried it but the reviews I remember were not so great.

5 Likes

TPA VC II is very good …I like using it for fruit blends and the Premium FA for bakery …

5 Likes

Oh you meant TPA VC2! I was thinking Capella :roll_eyes:
My recipe is more a bakery thing with all the cheesecakes and vanillas, but of course I’ll have to try both now :laughing:

5 Likes

Theybare both worth trying …Hopefully the lower pct will help you :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

FA premium custard or inawera custard at 3% is a great replacement for capella vc.

Oh, fidalgo already told you about FA premium there I see.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it will. My old ADV was 5 or 6% higher and it was much better with the lower percentage of the new recipe. Recently I started to play around with my recent ADV and with higher flavor percentage the skin irritation got worse again.

5 Likes

With due respect that’s not a good idea. While the alcohol might evaporate that way, so will the flavor volatiles.

5 Likes