Looking for PG free alternatives

We’ll need PG octane ratings soon.
I wonder if this makes petroleum products, tobacco products. Better keep an eye on the FDA.

dude-lebowski

5 Likes

I wasn’t aware either. But if you’re looking from a health perspective honestly I wouldn’t be overly concerned about it. Many of us have been mixing since 2014 or earlier and so far no adverse effects. Unless of course one has allergic reactions.

8 Likes

Right… today the order came in: FA fresh cream, FA custard premium, FA Meringue, FA NYCheesecake.
I’m starting with my original ADV, replaced 6% of CAP VCv1 with 3% FA Custard premium, replaced 4.5% CAP NY Cheescake with 2.5% FA NY Cheesecake. Added 1%cream fresh FA. Cut down Holy resurrection by half which brings the recipe down to 9% Flavor / 11% PG including the nic.
I hope I can stay as low as possible but realistically I’ll probably end up around 12-15%.
Are VG based flavors really so bad that nobody recommended even a single one?

1 Like

Im not aware of any. If RF still had their VG line id recommend . I think your better off using extracts

1 Like

What’s out there apart from MF? I don’t think I ever noticed one on any of my usual UK websites. They’re all PG based or alcohole based like the MF silver line.

2 Likes

Damn it…I keep forgetting ur in UK…

2 Likes

No idea how I missed this website, it now pops up first when you google for VG based flavourings:

I’ve ordered a few, let’s see how they are. Some of the reviews sound pretty good.

Oh and from my first attempt with the FA custard premium I can already say it looks like I’m going to retire CAP VCv1. One of the best VCs I’ve tried so far!

3 Likes

This was my first thought as well

3 Likes