Looking for THE cheesecake without crust

Absolutely!

7 Likes

I certainly see the benefit of a crustless CC, but I was almost going to suggest INW Yes We Cheesecake before I realized the OP didn’t want a crust :wink:

5 Likes

I made a strawberry cheesecake a few months ago with loranns cheesecake 2% and cream cheese icing a 0.5%.

It was a nice pairing without much base, but I wanted that so I added inw biscuit for that part.

It was a long wait for it to be where it needed to be, at a month it was crap, but after 2 months I vaped all of the 30ml tester in a day or so.

11 Likes

Lorann cheesecake is deffinantly a winner for me. It’s a good addition to any cheesecake. I pick up no graham cracker as it is more of just the filling to me.i am not a big fan of tpa graham cracker dx.

5 Likes

Tpa Greek yogurt would lend a helping hand if u like the twang in ur cheesecake 3% and take the Bavarian cream out

6 Likes

Cheesecake VSO :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Are you sure that vso has the cheesecake in it? :man_shrugging:t2::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hehe, i know what you mean but Cheesecake is magnificent. :wink:

5 Likes

What % did you use and did you use any other cheesecakes with it. Like the caramel has some life from what the mf caramel gave it.

5 Likes

I got it just recently; haven’t played with it a lot. Tried it solo at 3% and it’s really good; top rating and i can see myself using it a lot. It worked really well in Rocky’s Fresas con Crema recipe. Haven’t used it with other cheesecakes yet, but i have no doubts it will work great. (it’s not weak/bland flavor like some fruits are; i will probably use it somewhere in between 1-2.5% in recipes)

7 Likes

My go to classic cheesecake is a combo of LA Cheesecake and LA Cream cheese icing basically 3:1 3% cheesecake 1% icing it doesn’t have a noticeable crust. I would say VT cheesecake but it’s hard to find.

6 Likes

Damn now I am gonna have to mix this combo up. It can go along with the other 50 mixes I have
Sleepy steepin!

4 Likes