Lost Vape Thelema 250C

Hey all,

Surprised that no topic has been formed for this mod, do not shoot me if there is :laughing:

So i am a sucker for C framed mods, i love the way to swap the battery’s and love how they are supported wel with magnets,
Own the Lost Vape Therion, use it on a daily base, own the Smoant Sharon, use it, more as a back up, still kicks ass but weared down over the years… (=> Quality :sweat_smile: )
So you get my point, i will only look at C framed mods.

Since i liked the quality of the Lost Vape products, i have been eager to get the Parranormal or the Centaurus, altough the battery cap kept me from buying these.
Now this one came out, i do not know if any of you owns this one as of yet…
Wonder what your input on these are cause the price point is quite steep…

Thx!

5 Likes

I posted a link to a Thelma for under $100.00 My rattle brain can’t remember where though.

6 Likes

It was $99.87 with taxes and shipping. Got it yesterday and loving it so far.

7 Likes

i just got mine, using it now. it is a darned good mod, as is the CENTAROUS that i got last week(the battery door is great). both of these have a screen lens, that i think is great !

7 Likes

Do you remember the vendor or the thread?

5 Likes

vaporempire i think it is. and there is a code i think. try vapecrawler.

6 Likes

CRAWL10 …

looks like the price went up a little.

6 Likes

they have more Grus in stock.

4 Likes

Thank you. Ordered black calf leather.
Used first15

4 Likes

Got three. No more for me.

4 Likes

yeah, i said that 3-8 mods ago. :laughing: :neutral_face:

5 Likes

one thing about this mod, is there any way to keep the time from resetting when you change the batteries? i’m guessing not as there probably isn’t a cmos or anything like that. no biggie though.

4 Likes

i don’t know, have not noticed. go to the Evolve forum and ask.

4 Likes

When you change the batteries, try to keep it in under 1 minute or so.
Dont let the batteries out of the mod for more than 1 minutes or so.

5 Likes

So far really liking the Thelema, the Centaurus is also an excellent mod and even though it loads batteries from the bottom it has a locking tab to keep them secure.

If I had to pick which to keep it would have to be my Centaurus stabwood though because of how great the stab is.

Happy with both and can’t beat a DNA250C board.

@scifoc you might need to plug it into escribe which you can download at evolv.com.

If anyone wants a custom file for either the Thelema (still gotta get one done) or the Centaurus then PM me. I use a different SS316L file for TC that works better than the stock version. One setting for SS mesh and another for SS coils TC. Optimized for either Sony VTC5A or Molicell P26A.

6 Likes

Here are some comparison pics of the Thelema vs the Centaurus

I hope Lost Vape releases the white-ish or grey snakeskin cover for the Thelema, so far only reviewers got that.

6 Likes

Nice one :smiley:

2 Likes

it has a time? i do not have that on my DNA 133 i think.
Altough i always unload the battery’s and charge them with a seperate charger.

3 Likes

looks awesome Mjag, tough i still remain sceptic on the battery doors that open on the bottom.
I had 1 mod (early days, cannot remember the name cause its not anymore in my possession) where the battery’s fell out regulary, damaging the battery’s till i got fed up, bought the smoant Charon and never ever had this problem again.

4 Likes

Thx for the info guys,
Trying to get one via your info, but website said no shipping internationaly … :disappointed_relieved:
Just send a mail with the ‘no exeptions?’ question.
Due to the vape mail ban it probably will not i fear…

3 Likes