Lost Vape Thelema 250C

where are you ? unless disclosed, we assume the states.

3 Likes

nice stab, dig the crok also. yes, i hope the release more doors, i’m not holding my breath.

if you didn’t notice, there is an outer door(of cource) and an inner. take those screws out and they will (probably) separate.

3 Likes

Belgium - Europe, i will await the feedback from the vapeshop

3 Likes

you can’t find them over there ? shipping formt he states could kill any potential savings.

4 Likes

Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C 200W Mod – NewVaping

4 Likes

Thx, will look into it :wink:
They are (for the moment) not availeble in Belgium

3 Likes

can you order throughout europe ?

4 Likes

I hear you, have a Smoant Cylon with the battery door that will no longer stay closed consistently. Bummer as I really like the mod but I would have to secure the door with tape to use it.

With the Centaurus if the spring on the latch breaks then the battery door will no longer be secure. Never had that happen before but you never know. I know my SXmini G Class has a similar latch and has held up to hundreds of battery changes.

@jinx_d yeah, not holding my breath as well for replacement battery doors. Interesting on the inner/outer door, might make it easy to change out the material?

4 Likes

[quote=“mjag, post:29, topic:254976”]
@jinx_d yeah, not holding my breath as well for replacement battery doors.

Interesting on the inner/outer door, might make it easy to change out the material?

ya never know. they may be looking for things they could get away with selling us, and this would be one of those things.

i can’t say for sure. but it looks like the current material goes in between these 2 pieces. so in this respect, it would make for a good clean replacement = don’t have to worry about cutting a piece to fit exactly. and then there is the issue of getting the old off, probably just double sided tape, but who knows. and we DON’T want to bend up either piece. i would find out soon, but i am happy with the way it is now. now, the Centarous, the panels are coming off, sanded and polly’d, and maybe even replaced someday.

4 Likes

I probably could bro, but seeing the coupon talk got me into the idea that i could save a buck, sadly they do not mail international so back to searching :grin:

3 Likes

yeah, but thats why i don’t buy from over your way = shipping costs, takes away any “deal”

4 Likes

That’s hard bro, knowing that you like a mod, perfect looks & perfect working order, then the battery door is crap, or it wears down alot that it becomes crap…
When they fall out, makes you wanna yell out like F… !!

Problem here is that i always charge the battery’s externaly, so i take em out all the time and replace them all the time.

1 could argue that the Therion has a not so well designed battery compartment (battery rips)… but if you know what your doing and press the spring points in with the battery itself, no problem and never had any rip…
Smoant’s compartment is bigger, kind of like the Thelema here, so that was the big point up that i was the big difference i was waiting for :grin:

3 Likes

Have ordered from Chefs many times for those flavors you can’t get in the US. Really not that bad as far as shipping especially if you hit the sales. This was last year so not sure if things have changed.

3 Likes

sure, if its something that you must have, no choice. i am not that advanced.

2 Likes

There is a notable difference tough …
could get it on the vapeshop with coupon for like 105,00
In € that would be 88€ + shipping costs…

Prices i seen here in europe are roughly between 165€ & 199€ for the same mod…
(+ shipping costs… :astonished:)

example;
Thelema DNA 250C Box Lost vape, high end electronic mod Lost Vape | Le Petit Vapoteur

But…
The link you sended, that i didn’t notice yet was like 115€ (+ shipping) so that might work!
Thx for that :wink:

3 Likes

your welcome :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

how much is shipping there ? here, when no free shipping = about $8 for a mod or 2-3

4 Likes

https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-thelema-dna250c-box-mod.html?sscid=31k5_jtkkb

Discount Code: ### CVD2019

Discount Code: Thanks10

4 Likes

Ace ! will check those out aswell :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s what I was gonna post too, it was $95ish the other day, I want the ss with green lizrd looking but… More 18650, at the size of 21700… review threw me off it. I still have never gotten a DNA, just couldn’t justify it, was gonna order a kit and build it myself but now sold out of the DNA 250c… And then I just can’t convince myself to spend on it, but that thelema has me close.

So I ask, aside from fit and finish is there much else it’d do for me these days? I could have loved a 4s lipo, balanced charging, escribe and all that but I guess that’s out of my price range for good now… Anyone have more to say as other chips have evolved more preheat and better control, what else could I be enjoying here?

4 Likes

they are quality built with bells and whistles. other than that , its a mod.

4 Likes