Lost Vape Thelema 250C

Will tell you tomorrow. Should have by 1 PM. Ordered it the 16th. Seems flawless is running behind.

4 Likes

what style/color ?

4 Likes

Thelma. Black black calf skin. Think I like black?
It goes with everything!

5 Likes

I had an epetite really liked it…mostly because of very consistent temp control. That being said it would be hard to tell the difference between my aegis solo temp and the epetite. To be completely fair I haven’t taken this out in below freezing yet. But I can’t justify the cost personally.

5 Likes

I’ll admit tho the Thelma looks pretty.

5 Likes

ya know, with these, you can’t pic a bad one, they all are nice .

6 Likes

And here it is :grinning:

6 Likes

so, what ya think so far ?

3 Likes

Love not having a battery door. The front slides off to expose battery. Like the Agis but lighter. Same mod in size. Going to have to get used to the software.

3 Likes

yeah, the door is nice.

are you looking to “make” themes or just download them ? download is easy peazy. making them, i looked that program and said F that

3 Likes

Not on my mind right now. Seems to be locked in menu mode. That’s on me not knowing the software. Lock mode is easy. Five clicks locks. Normal for me would be on and off.

3 Likes

[quote=“rcleven, post:52, topic:254976”]
locked in menu mode

i have never heard of such a thing

2 Likes

ok, i just tried it= 5 clicks = off. 3 clicks = locked.

i have the Thelema 250C Liquid Metal
theme on mine, cause its blue. yours, any one would look good as long as you like it

2 Likes

You have instructions somewhere. I’ll find it.

2 Likes

to download ? its easy = find the theme you want, click it > download it > open file> follow prompts. takes 1-2 mins.

2 Likes

doing it now. my iinstructions say 5 clicks lock. thats what it does.

2 Likes

ok, i will ask the pro’s.

2 Likes

ok, question submited. sometimes it takes em a while to reply.

2 Likes

Im not going anywhere.

2 Likes

In the mean time, still have not found time to look into this… shame on me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes