Lost Vape Ursa

anyone have one of these, what do you think ? what all comes in the package ?
Vaping with Vic, he has a metal/glass tank, does it come with this ? i am not seeing it as an extra purchace item on FT. but i do see the RBA deck.

4 Likes

Lost Vape sent me the Ursa to review and its a nice kit that comes with a mtl and dl pods and an adapter so you can run rda’s or tanks. The coils are so so they give great flavor and tend to leak and dont last as long as one would think they should another reason i switched to building. if your looking to just get a mod in the end and can justify the price it might be something to look at.

4 Likes

thanx. i have looked at a few more reviews, and Vic is the only one that had the metal tank, i kind of like it. but i do like the mod itsself, i think i am going to get one.

4 Likes

Why not just get the Grus? That’s what the Ursa is based on and the Grus doesn’t have the pod bits… Just a thought. :grin:

3 Likes

after seeing Vic with the metal//glass rta, i really liked it = lookss great !
and i think the mod looks better overall, and i do like the Grus.

now, i am finding the metal/glass rta is nowhere to be had :cry:
but it may come out at some point.

so, as it is now. get one of the 2 Ursa i like for $100 shipped in USA = 1-2 weeks = from LA to Shitcago’ish.
or, just get one for $50 from china and wait 1-2-3 months.

so, i am chewing on this, i am one of the most indecisive MF’ers there is.
OH the problems i have !!! :joy: :neutral_face:

5 Likes

ok. i order 2 of them.

3 Likes

Have you have the metal/glass tank yet? Been looking for it but still can’t find it.

2 Likes

i cannot find it either. i emailed LV yesterday = waiting for a reply.

2 Likes

I emailed them a couple hrs ago :joy::joy:

2 Likes

i take it you seen the vid of it ?

4 Likes

if/when they release it, would be cool if they came in black and gunmetal

4 Likes

Yea but also saw it in a pic on their website as advertisement.

1 Like

there are rba decks for both pods. i’m getting both

2 Likes

I only saw one rba deck, that was for the pro tank. I ordered it already. I get I can use other tanks using the adapter they provide but still I like the look of the tank they advertised.

3 Likes

at first, same here. then i watched a few more vids and saw the other. FT has it.

yep, but imo, for that mod, the LV tank is the best looking. anything else is to tall

4 Likes

Also ordered Ursa and the rba decks but hoping someone gets that glass pod in, been awhile since I’ve used plastic tanks…

3 Likes

i have been wondering just how long the plastic pods will last. maybe by the time they break i will be tired of them, idk. should be able to get replacements though, at least for a while.

4 Likes

Agreed! I got an extra pro pod, only $6.99 somewhere but just came over to run down flavor list of what might crack plastic tanks but now I’m wondering how old that warning was, we talking carto plastic :joy:

2 Likes

I ordered mine from FT. Below is the only one I could find. Can you share a link to the 2nd one?

2 Likes

In the drop down menu for the smaller pod

4 Likes