Lost Vape Ursa

$8.37 Authentic Lost Vape Replacement Ultra Boost RBA Deck - 0.15-3.0ohm at FastTech - Free Shipping

4 Likes

I gotta say the pro rba looks much much better but still figured I’d try it

3 Likes

yep …

3 Likes

Thanks y’all. I ordered it too now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

A friend of mine has an Ursa for me and recently picked up one for another friend. Asked if I could try it with the 510 adapter and he said sure. I have to admit I like the Ursa better than the Grus, much better looking and for TC users the Ursa gave me better performance than the Grus. My friend has been raving about the coil performance, he said he got something like 5k puffs on the pro coil and was really impressed.

6 Likes

Is this the one you told me to grab last week ??

4 Likes

I have 2 of these things now, I must have liked the first one.
The 0.15 coils are very thirsty on juice and batteries indeed, but nice and warm. I have found that I prefer the 0.3 SS in TC for some reason.

I haven’t pushed them that far, but it doesn’t sound unbelievable with the right juice etc.

5 Likes

its going to be a while before i get mine. the mail is that F’d up.

3 Likes

Still being imprisoned by customs arsehats?

3 Likes

no. i bought from a place in Los Angeles, i am outside Shitcago . here in the states we are having a real problem getting mail in a timely manner. they blame it on covi and now a bad winter storm that covered literally most of the USA. the storm, sure, covi, not really. the mail was F’d up before covi.

4 Likes

any reply yet ? none here. to be expected i guess. after a week = not good.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one :+1:

2 Likes

Nope no reply yet which is very interesting because they were quick to respond to another email I sent them regarding an order.

3 Likes

Where I work we are seeing customers returning packages in January and they’re taking a month to get back to us. They’re sitting for like 10 days at each hub they reach before moving to the next hub. Not a good thing for us with these bans getting ready to hit us. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

i think that once stuff is shipped, say, the very last day of the ban, once its in the pipeline it will be good to go. “maybe” even if its just “ordered” at the last minute. and then there is the remote possibility that the carriers just don’t care and ship anyway, for however long.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for. All my stuff should be delivered by then but I’m sure I’ll find something I want/need at the last min :joy:

2 Likes

Been using my Ursa all day with pro tank. It’s delish at 55w. On the heavy side with a 21700. It’s a hungry beast :joy:. I had to cut the air intake down to 1/4 open wowsa it has a lot of airflow fully open. Haven’t tried the rba yet. So far me likey likey. Do I want to order another :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking: I think I will but want to wait a couple days. Please share thoughts on rba.

2 Likes

pics, or it didn’t happen. :grin:

you will probably be the first here to get one.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: here ya go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face: btw the rba comes with coils :rofl:

5 Likes

nice. you do know that the black rubs off to reveal the color below ?

say what ?

4 Likes