Lost Vape Ursa

Yes. Box shows a greenish tint. I’m excited to see the color come through. Like a kid in a candy jar :joy: so far it’s rating the same as an r80 for me. Buttons were super easy to figure out and I didn’t read manual and I forgot all I saw in videos also, I just started mashing buttons which is the fun part to see what happens :speak_no_evil::rofl:. Granted the Ursa will top the r80 just Bc it comes with an rba deck, as long as it performs the same I’ll be on top of the moon. I’m so used to squonking when home I was looking to squeeze but there wasn’t any, I stared at it asking what’s wrong with you :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

i just noticed you haave a rba, aand it comes with coils. i had a brain cramp and thought you said it came with factory coils, lol.

2 Likes

what is the r80 ?

2 Likes

Wismec r80. I liked my first one so much I bought 3 more. No leaks. Battery lasts forever. I’m a sucker for pod/mods when driving. I leave my squonks and other RTA’s/mods for when I’m home

2 Likes

those look nice, but odd shape.

2 Likes

I thought the same but fits nicely in hand.

4 Likes

I was able to reproduce the issue. When you order a GC during checkout and you’re navigated back to FT after you complete PP it gives you the option to pay via PP. I applied my GC and finished my order using PP.

2 Likes

I have found myself rubbing it all day like a Jennie bottle :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

is it changing ?

3 Likes

No it’s gonna take time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

really. Vaping Bogan was just rubbing it right off… but anyway, post a pic as it wears off.

i should have my 2 late tomorrow.

2 Likes

Oh mine wasn’t :thinking:

1 Like

This is a really nice looking mod. I don’t have my ADV with me at the moment, flavor is good with the Pro coil but not too familiar with the juice I am using now.

4 Likes

I reckon I could get along very nicely with a device like that w/ the RBA…

Looks sexy, nice size and all the mod/tank combo’s I now use are a mixed assortment… makes me want at least one setup that’s a matching kit :smirk:

And with the RBA … yeah… wonder if any the local rip-off merchants stock it…

3 Likes

Status

Out for Delivery

:smile: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

do NOT dismiss the GRUS, for the money its a very nice looking mod !
the grey one is very sharp !

3 Likes

THE shit you wanna see :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

No way I’m gonna get that banana cream done, since it’s bedtime and I haven’t even opened a bottle yet.

But look at what I have done instead: created a template in excel, for creating new recipes…

Once I’ve entered all your various components and their amounts in percentages, all I gotta do is change “TOTAL AMOUNT” up the top there, to the size of the mix I want and it automatically calculates exactly how many mLs of everything I need to add to the empty bottle.

I’ll change the mL to grams though, since that’s the unit we’re actually measuring in.

Edit: yeah, I still have to finish the formulas for the flavouring and additives sections - it’s not broken - but that’ll only take a minute… tomorrow night

3 Likes

So any recipe I create in the future will have all the numbers and measurements and data required all in the one little grid - not a single mL unaccounted for - and if that bottom line doesn’t add up to 100.00%, there’s something wrong and I’ll know that before I ever uncap a bottle or pickup a syringe :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

All fixed and finito, ready a new recipe: all I gotta do is decide on the amounts and enter 'em. - the spreadsheet calculates aand tells me exactly how much of everything to add, on grams on the right…

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes