Lotus flavor?

Well you could give them a go, you may like them freshly mixed but i liked the single flavor mixes best tested at a week.

1 Like

Curing steepingā€¦ I think aging is the best term like a fine wine.

1 Like

All organic! Tell me itā€™s not the same management asā€¦5ā€¦ Cause prices are definitely really high

Ken_o_where has done a lot of business with them I take it. Certainly sounds interesting.

Itā€™s not really not bad when figure in your usage % and the superb flavor and quality. Iā€™ll take a 15 ml bottle of this stuff over a 120 ml bottle of anything FW, Cap and TPA has for sale anyday. Sometimes with those other vendors you have a whole big bottle of lesser desired flavors. JMO.

2 Likes

iā€™m guessing youā€™ll be heading to MFā€™s website directly to order their product? what did you say? something like $22 for 15ml? definitely keep the fam posted as i am seriously interested!!! nice review, btw!

EDIT: you used drops as your measurementā€¦is that drops through the supplied dropper from lotus?

Their droppers sucked, but they came in glass bottles. Itā€™s from ecx repackaged. I rebottled into a decent dropper bottle. My MF order is due in today.

iā€™m just tryna get an idea of the dropper you used to gauge drop sizesā€¦
my first lotus flavor should be in todayā€¦the honeydew melonā€¦after your review, iā€™m more excited than beforeā€¦
iā€™l probably go ahead and jump the gun and order straight from MFā€¦
i looked at their site, whats those flavors listed under?

1 Like

I used the vendors bottles for that mix I postedā€¦ but I didnā€™t like it. Iā€™m using a fat tip dropper now. It wonā€™t fit into tanks.

2 Likes

Curing would be the more appropriate term. Steeping would be appropriate for the hot water baths ( if Iā€™m not mistaken)
But Iā€™ve had experience elsewhere with letting things sit in jars to develop the right flavors and maturityā€¦ And thatā€™s always been called curing.

Wowā€¦I was just browsing the MF website and noticed their fig flavorā€¦it must be pretty good, at $41 for 15ml!
I wonder how many others are like that?
Or if there are any higher?

1 Like

I didnā€™t click on that one. It must be 2x better than the rest.

1 Like

I caved and picked up the blueberry.

2 Likes

Hey friend, Iā€™m sorry to annoy you with this but Iā€™ve read and re-read and still not 100% certain what Iā€™m reading. I just got my MF Watermelon in today and want to give it a whirl. Problem is Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re diluting this, or if the drops you mention are from the horrible drip caps sent from ECX or what. I think youā€™re hitting it straight up so if Iā€™m reading correctly, for a 30ml bottle of juice youā€™d use 9 drop of the undiluted concentrate from the dripper from ECX, right? Man I donā€™t want to waste a bit of this stuff.

Oh and itā€™s confirmed you are special. They arenā€™t sending me any free samples. I have to pay for them :frowning:

EDIT - Ok, so I figured it must be drops of undiluted concentrate. I knowā€¦couldnā€™t wait for the answer :). For what itā€™s worth, I thought it may simplify things to make a bigger batch and so I weighed the 3 drop/10ml as recommended for a total of 18 drops for a 60ml bottle. That came out to .60 gms, or 0.033 gms per drop. This will be the first mix Iā€™ve ever made with 1% as a single flavor!

Doing a little math, if my conversion is accurate there is 4.826 gms in a 5ml bottle. So using 0.3 gms per 30ml bottle, at $22/5ml bottles, you can make 16 30ml bottles using as single flavor at a cost of $1.38 flavoring per 30 ml bottle. Not too shabby!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the difference between lotus and medice flowers?

It is my understanding there isnā€™t as far as whatā€™s in the bottle.

Same as ECX selling TFA as ā€œsignatureā€

2 Likes

Anyone checked into pricing for the entire line wholesale?

Iā€™m not sureā€¦I can only imagine the prices though! @Pro_Vapes or @Ken_O_Where would be a better help with this though, I donā€™t have any of their flavors sorry

I did last week. You have to fill out an application. Wholesale rate quote I received wasā€¦

All Except Fig:
1/8oz (testing only)- $6
1/2oz - $15
1oz - $25
4oz - $88
Kilo - vary by flavor

Fig:
1/8oz (testing only)- $12
1/2oz - $24
1oz - $40
4oz - $152

2 Likes

So 15$ instead of 22$ not much of a profit margarine. What is the minimum order?