Lotus flavor?

Ok I wana play too !!! I want watermelon, SB and BB. I can’t see me liking pear nor peach enough to buy them. Is there anymore that are rock solid worth it ?

1 Like

I love, LOVE the vanilla. It is very very potent. Ive been working with it for awhile and in my main custard ADV its 3 drops/30ml and a minimum 2 weeks curing, of course a month is best.

Oh yeah? What you looking to get?

1 Like

Thank you was waiting for you to say Banana but Vanilla I didn’t even think about. Now another thing… @Pro_Vapes didn’t you say it is cheaper to go thru MF versus ECX ?

2 Likes

I am just hoping it isn’t a clone. The price seemed to drop a ton.

2 Likes

It is cheaper because of the Joytech chip, it is less feature rich than the DNA200, at least that is what i understand from reading about it on reddit, tho i wont buy anything from ebay as you never know.

The black friday sale ECX had made it cheaper to buy from ECX if you included the 10% discount code from the ELR resource page. And with MF shorting the bottles a bit ECX may be cheaper either way tho their bottles suck really bad.

That’s around what I see reputable retailers selling it for. Why go eBay if you can get it somewhere it can be serviced from at same or cheaper cost? $49 at both of these.

http://vapenw.com/reuleaux-rx200-by-wismec-jaybo-designs-14696
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx200-mod-by-jaybo-black/

1 Like

I agree, Ebay can be pretty sketchy. From the years ive been on reddit i have seen too many people get scammed.

You are correct though. It is the RX 200 not the DNA 200. Still awesome bang for the buck and getting rave reviews for performance and ease of use if you don’t need all the tweakability of the DNA200. I’m planning to grab one as my take to work mod. Triple 18650 battery life and 200W for $50? SOLD!

2 Likes

I have pretty much bought everything on ebay. Sigh it doesn’t have the DNA200 I don’t really want it guess I will just stick to the Snowwolf 200.

1 Like

Have you seen what Kanger is putting out? 200w TC for a little over 40 bucks. Im sure it wont be as good but wow… Personally i almost never vape over 40w on my VW mods.

I have and I’m intrigued. They have a 75 TC, 80TC, 120TC, and 200 TC all scheduled to come out. All single or dual 18650. I have an xCube doing that for me.

That third battery’s the real attraction for me. I didn’t go over 35W until I got the TF4V. Need at least 40W just to get the stock coils to fire and they don’t really vape right until at least 80-90W for the most part. That sucks the batteries pretty good. But, I like it!

Thats what i hear and the reason i just went with a Goblin mini, actually a couple of them, hehe.

1 Like

If it weren’t for the stupid fill system. But I really dig the top fill tanks. Love the looks of the Goblin mini and hear nothing but great things. Just not for me.

1 Like

Amy I’m still testing the MF flavors I’ve received, but I can say with certainty if you like melons then yes, the Watermelon is wonderful. But so is the Cantaloupe and Honeydew…unbelievably great. Also I’m finding the Red Apple to be great and Blueberry is good. One thing I’ve found with all these is a definite harshness, like that peppery taste you get from crap nicotine. I’ve got some watermelon that’s about 3 weeks old now and it’s just starting to diminish. One thing I’ve not done yet but plan to is to give these mixes a little air time…maybe 12-14 hrs or so with the cap off after mixing. Still, even with that pepperiness the flavor is spot on.

3 Likes

Goblin Mini is an excellent flavor tank…Not fond of the small build deck, and the chimney gets close to your coils, so need to be careful during the coil build…dual coil with option for a single coil build…I currently run 1 coil…Probably its’ finest feature (for me) is the adjustable air flow design…Got some MF steeping right now, and can’t wait to fill the Mini with …well I am prolly gonna start with the Watermelon… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely, one of the reasons i mentioned, somewhere, that they require considerable curing time. Who knows where i said that tho, i know i certainly dont. :smile:

Absolutely love the flavor. My builds are @ .2ohms with dual 316L 26g wire for TC. I honestly couldnt believe the flavor from this thing, im an RDA guy, always have been but this tank is changing my mind.

3 Likes

That is a big con for sure. Considering how much i vape if i used 1 tank exclusively throughout the day i would have to fill it as much as 10 times a day. I vape anywhere from 15ml to 30ml+ depending on the day.

2 Likes

Yeah Ken I’m sure you did mention it. I’m a bit slow on the uptake at times and when I realized you had brought this flavoring company to everyone’s attention I wondered how and why I missed it. Now I realize I missed more. If I would just learn to read dammit, I could save myself plenty of aggravation. Now since neither of us knows where that post is, can you please shed a little light on what curing time might be? As I said I’m just starting to see that harshness wane from the 3 week old mix I made. So would you say 3-4 weeks should be about right?

1 Like

LOL, while that is funny i dont think it is true at all.

Yeah, it depends on the flavoring but 2-4 weeks is about right and most people on DIY sub would agree. There are some that you can shake and vape tho, this also depends on how much extract is used. I seem to have a pretty sensitive palate, as i have seen some people mixing many of these extracts much much higher than i do, i literally use them all, but one, by the drop per 10 or 30ml. Vanilla i use 3-4 drops per 30ml and banana both and i @Pro_Vapes vapes agree is the weakest.

AND, recently i noticed they have put up a notice that a few contain up to 5% alcohol, one of them being Apricot. This notice was not on the site when i bought my extracts.

3 Likes

I don’t know why people don’t check the seller ratings and reviews. When I find a product I want, my very next click is the seller rating. I’ve had one bad transaction from ebay years ago.

2 Likes