Lotus flavor?

True, just like anything else a bit of quick research can be the difference between a good and bad experience.

1 Like

Iā€™m ok with buying from eBay if Iā€™m saving money. But for the same cost Iā€™d rather buy from a business that can also service the product, especially if there is any type of warranty involved. Just a preference.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the hardest thing to find outā€¦ aftersale service. Best practice is to investigate a vendor/seller policy and reviews before the sell. A lot of people are so overwhelmed by a good deal that they donā€™t look into aftersale customer service policy nor read the seller reviews.

2 Likes

I was just saying to myself, where the hell did that flavor thread go I just had open?
Iā€™d say the price seems very reasonable. From your reviews you actually get more for your $ than shopping at wiz labs. I like to use less, thats why I use 100 mg nicotine. Thats why I also seen (insert user here, haha) using 500 mg.
Coffee was mentioned? and does come to mind in comparisonā€¦ My cousin uses a cheaper coffee, then myself. She then loads it up til grounds are spilling over into the pot. She likes a stronger flavor, and I try to let her know my coffee is just as strong w half the amount. So she may save some money buying the cheaper stuff, but finds herself buying coffee almost weekly because of the rate she uses it at.

How does this stuff blend? How much experience do you guys have w mixing these with other brands? And why the F does ECX find it necessary to confuse the hell out of consumers? Haha jk butā€¦ Seriouslyā€¦

I did put in a complaint to ecx about their bottles hopefully they. Will change them especially if more people let them know their opinion!

2 Likes

I bought the Strawberry in early Dec., i did 0.6% and a 1% at 1 week the 0.6% was strong and syrupy sweet, the 1% was as strong but more like the fruit. 1% compared to 7% strawberry (Ripe) at 1 week.
at 2 months the 0.6% is sweet the berry is hidden (close to sweet strawberry(cap) at 8%)
the 1% has got a bit sweeter and 7%(ripe) is a little weaker
so the claims that they are 30xā€™s stronger are somewhat exaggerated (with strawberry). so far it is more than 7xā€™s stronger than (ripe) from tfa.
the nice thing is we can keep the vg above 80% and still have complex flavors
would be nice to know what the blue berry taste compares to other companies.

1 Like

Ive got the strawberry steeping at 2.5% right now

1 Like

Testing the peach just now and Iā€™m up to 2.5% for a stand alone. A really nice, true peach flavour.

3 Likes

hey people :slight_smile:

any new experiences with those flavors?

heard about harshness of fruit flavors of MF. have you tried Stevia?

are they mixing good with other brands?

I like the revisiting of this thread. Thanks @WhiteRaven

I see a lot of activity and lol thread hijacking from December. I am ready to do an investment of mf flavors. I already have white chocalate which is nice.

Whatā€™s peopleā€™s latest feelings on their flavors? Like the loves and must haves availble for ecx ?

white choco is just nice or great? :slight_smile:

Not sure yet. Yet the second mix still aging.

Can anyone confirm if ecx changed their bottles? Quite the sale on lotus over there.

link? please and thank you

3.99 for 5ml bottles i just checked and that what they are listing

Link to what? :question:

1 Like

Yeah. I bought 4 or 5 flavors to try out since the price was so much lower than before. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the bottles are still crappy, since I saw complaints in this thread.

Btw, really wanted to try watermelon, since I havenā€™t had one I liked yet, but itā€™s sold out

1 Like

Lol forgot to quote text. Link tovMF homepage or wholesale application. Thank you

Medicine Flower

As for a wholesale application, Iā€™m not sure if they have one online. I called and spoke with them about it once and they had a minimum purchase requirement I didnā€™t feel would work for me. It was geared more toward a commercial mixer that does volume. May be different now but I donā€™t know.

1 Like

im not sure what you mean by crappy but they are the small dark ones that they have been for awhile same top except one actually came without a dropper just a cap and a lid with small hole not sure what its called