Lovely evening for a walk with the dog and my mod

8pm - 34°c - Shepparton, Australia - alien 220 w/ ammit

14 Likes

Wow…simply beautiful…stupid question, is it 8pm on the 4th or 5th? Just trying to figure out the time difference from you to me…it is 4:45 a.m. on the 5th on the east coast of the U.S. right now…oh and it gets dark by 5:00 pm nowadays

1 Like

Summer daylight savings on the 5th we are always ahead of you. Always.

5 Likes

Ah…good to know! I wish it were summer here…but it is a bitchin’ 31 F or a little less than 0 C right now…I hate the cold…

2 Likes

A beautiful scene from the future!

4 Likes

Its colder than witches tit here, and grey, on a scale 1 to 10 how jealous are you right now…

3 Likes

@Volition did you get that weird ass rain over there it rained here and there was not a cloud in the sky and I left the damn car windows open lol. After than it was/is a lovely evening.

No weird rain this way. Hot day today 36°c but the sun had some energy behind it.

“A land of sweeping plains”

7 Likes

-25C in Germany at the moment. I’m almost glad to be in the UK where we have just under 0C at the moment.

2 Likes

At least you can as vapers warm your hands with your mods. Try that with a cigarette. I have not done winter whilst vaping yet. Vaping with gloves no problem, another pro. Yes.

1 Like

hehehe I went one better this year attached a tube to my mod inside my ski jacket and fired it as I was skiing sucking on the tube (probably not the safest vape ever but neither was the run I was on lol) but I was downhill vaping all day.

1 Like

too much… much too much. love too much.

Again 38°c today, a change due tomorrow expected high 30°c

3 Likes

Do the lakes attach to the Goulburn River?

If so same river different lake

3 Likes

Beautiful mate.

Sure do, 100km away same water system. Our lakes are at the junction of the Goulburn & Broken river.

This lake is only the Goulburn.

2 Likes

When i look at these pics and think 38 degrees i can almost hear the mosquitoes.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha, was just thinking the same thing! But also, what a lovely place for an evening walk. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Well, the heat, the mosquitoes and the fact the every 2nd living thing you come across is probably deadly venomous are the reasons why i never considered Australia as a holiday destination. And of course the 24 hour flight.

4 Likes

@woftam have you bought anything from fasttech. I’m wishing to get 2 OBS engine RTA tanks & no one I can find in Australia has them. I had a look at elegomall and also vapesourcing with no luck either.

They also have a some little parts is like to get to make some stands. Not a priority, I can get them from elsewhere if you think fasttech are a no go.

Anyone else used fasttech?

They are about $17 us + shipping (works out about $44 for 2 inc shipping I get wholesale) once you log in they dont have silver only black

No I have never used fasttech before