Made a lot of changes to flavor names

Whoa…that’s fuckin’ incredible! :metal: :metal:

10 Likes

It was incredible :smiley: Been waiting for so long - 20 and 21 was cancelled, but I kept my ticket :smiley:

9 Likes

Sweeeeet! Glad you had a great time. Did you like Opeth? I saw them a few years back here in NYC. And man is it good to see the Agnostic Front name. I have scars from their pits lmao.

6 Likes

Opeth was awesome - fortunately they played a lot of the old stuff :smiley: He’s a cheeky bastard though and he had some Denmark/Sweden jokes :wink: lol

4 Likes

I think I managed to restore Strawberry (Natural) (FW) - it was not a brand new backup though, so maybe some new recipes were affected - it was merged with Strawberry (FW)

5 Likes

Well I’ve been doing dupes on Flavor West so it must have been me. Guilty as charged sorry everybody I’m just a rookie!

7 Likes

holy cow lol I missed this, probably late to the party but all the new Capella flavors are Capella flavors, they were initially not intended for the US market and can only be bought by the gallon directly through a sales rep at Capella.

9 Likes

My man ty for the info completely makes sense

6 Likes

the problem is the manufacturers change the names constantly. If you look at our list for royal orange, Royal Orange Premium is how its label when its sent to us but the product image only says orange premium and on top of that if you go to Flavour Art North America they call it Royal Orange Juice. There are discrepancies between FA North America, FA UK, and FA Italy.

Another one today that came across my desk was Molinberry Rocket Popsicle, they changed the name now to Powdered Candies, or Bounty is now coconut bar.

Most of these changes happen without informing vendors like us even when we are placing our orders lol.

Lastly, there are other issues that come up that have nothing to do with the manufacturer like Wonder Flavors Jolly Green candy, we were actually sued by the Hersey company for using the word Jolly, there were a couple of others as well like that. So we have to call it Green Hard Candy.

Hell Red Bull tried suing us a couple of years ago over our name Bull City Flavors. lol We do our best

12 Likes

Damn…Good Times , I never thought about trademark names etc smh. Again ty for info.

Um these two things are completely different is it a Rocket popsicle or is it Powdered Candies lol. Im sure for you guys the headaches dont stop

7 Likes

Thanks for the info @wllmc, its a pain in the ass all around it seems, hehe.

6 Likes

@wllmc well THAT figures LOL !!!

5 Likes

lol right, it was the name or the logo or something stupid like that it was a long time ago but so of coarse we cant call the Red Bull Energy Drink flavor Red Bull Energy Drink lol its pretty crazy the things we go through just to sell a 10ml bottle of flavoring.

8 Likes

Well you guys are doing it right and we appreciate you :pray:

9 Likes

Very agreed @fidalgo_vapes, @wllmc.

5 Likes

I hate to bother ya, but I was searching for recipes including Borneo Vanilla (SSA) and found a recipe with this in it… I did ask under the comment section what this is…

6 Likes

It’s no bother. I left a comment also. I noticed she side-stepped your question rather than giving the answer we need. Let’s see how she responds.
Thank you for the heads up! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I just heard from a user that all his recipes with “Tobacco C (Molinberry)” haa been turned into “Charlie Tobacco (Molinberry)” - he says it’s incorrect, so I think I have some fixing to do …

EDIT: Tobacco C doesn’t seem to be on the molinberry website? Discontinued perhaps? This is the description from another website: 🌈 Tobacco C by Molinberry Flavour Concentrate CLOSE TO OR PASSED BEST BEFORE DATES | - apparently a tobacco with notes of cookies … Whereas Charlie Tobacco is with notes of caramelized apple …

8 Likes

Between MB and SSA it gets to a point where the dupes process turns into a guessing game. I should prolly quit whilst I’m ahead.

6 Likes

I feel like I’m frustrating you, hence the “I’m sorry” to begin with

3 Likes