Made a lot of changes to flavor names

You are taking this way to personally, neither of us has any skin in the game, the outcome does not affect anyone of us so there is no reason to take it personally. I’m happy to change my mind if you can prove your point. But your argument is literally “other people said so”. 13 other people, including wholesaleflavours and vapable says “Apple Pie V3 (CAP)” exist. Do you think it does? Yet you get all riled up because I wont believe you when you use that exact same argument?

Just post some proof and I’d be happy to change my mind.

1 Like

You understand that “burden of proof” is common sense right? Yes most flavor houses changes name, they also happily tell you which names were changed to what. For example Flavor west changed multiple names from “~ tobacco” to “~ gritty”. Its not that hard to find that stuff out if you want to.

But don’t worry, I wont.

1 Like

I dont know that it doesnt exist ( V3 apple pie ) maybe Capella made it for a certain region not sure …What i do know is that Capella released new flavors and they are pretty good . Trust me i take nothing personal , i just think that your points/ arguments have no merit . The fact that your the one with the doubt puts the ball in yiur court to call and find out or move on. The flavors are staying as listed.

If you are truly concerned and arent just trying to argue email Capella and prove everyone wrong or right

7 Likes

I’m outta popcorn damnit! :rage:

8 Likes

Wow I certainly seemed to have missed the shit storm here on this thread.

Not sure what all the hub-bub is/was, BUT, seeing as though I REVIEWED the NEW Capella Flavors, they DO exist, AND, they are NOT listed on Capella’s website yet. Go figure. It’s 2022, welcome to the party …

Untitled-3
Untitled-4

Not the end of the world people. CAP just sucks at updating their website. Good news is, the techs in the Flavor Lab, ARE STILL WORKING…

10 Likes

@Greger …just a hunch of mine but it seems you’re becoming just a bit too obsessed with the whole ELR flavor thing. Like @Ken_O_Where said we’ve been doing the naming for years now. We got this, ok?. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to step back and take a breath or two.

11 Likes

closing eyes

8 Likes

They did the same thing with the reformulations, took months for them to be listed on their site. Perhaps they are listed on the Wholesale side and not the retail side. I dont have a Wholesale account anymore so i cannot check.

6 Likes

Roger that @Ken_O_Where.

4 Likes

Can you PROVE you don’t have a wholesale account. :rofl::joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Its ok, thanks. Im not becoming obsessed this whole thing started by @NeonKoala saying there was a bunch of real flavors in the list with wrong name, and when asked if he had any source for his claim they all just got their feelings hurt I trusted Capellas flavor list more than their word. Just look at that last message, trying to make fun of me by referring to “proving a negative” which actually was what he kept doing because he couldn’t handle burden of proof and show any sources for his claims to begin with. I backed up my claims and that’s it basically.

But yea I get what your saying, and I understand why its been a problem to clean up the database for years, this whole conversation is describing the issue quite well, I thought the amount of flavors was the actual issue but it seems to be just the symptom of the real problem. But no, i wont be doing that anymore, this proves well enough why its just a waste of time.

2 Likes

No, thats not it at all. And this is the last message or post i will ever send to you. We gave you an answer you didnt like and you argued and argued, GIBS ME PROOFS. You are new and we have seen this before. If you dont want to accept the answer given then find the answer you want, we cannot give you the proof you require only our 10 year long observations of past releases.

And learn to take a joke.

EDIT: And im not mad, ive just spent enough time on this subject.

10 Likes

I also don’t know why I’m still responding, but one last time @NeonKoala glanced at your list and SHE thought SHE would politely mention that some of those flavors you had on your list were newer flavors, and hence the reason you probably weren’t finding them. Then you come back asking for proof, wtf!?! I literally couldn’t care less, I was just trying to let you know, but you came at me like I owe you an explanation. And on that note….I’m off to do better things

9 Likes

Its alright buddy, no need to keep repeating the same things. I think someone should be able to prove their claims, you think that’s ridiculous and something to make fun of. We established that. I just explained my side to TZ, it had nothing to do with you, he has no reason for being worried. You point of very well why nobody but a hand full gives a shit about the flavor list, totally understandable why the problem exist.

1 Like

Prove your claims… prove it…

We are talking about NEW Capella flavors (not about 10k others which were entered by mistake, by some newbies or some naughty punks)
Those NEW Capella flavors came out last year (so they are not even that ‘new’ anymore)
And there are hundreds, probably thousands of people who bought them already
And there are hundreds of recipes made already using these flavors (and dozens of those even public).
These NEW Capella flavors are sold by dozens of vendors in different countries (under the same flavor names)

Capella doesn’t show them on their websites, but that is not something weird, because this exactly was their practice in the past (and Capella is not the only company doing this; would you believe if i tell you that SSA also doesn’t have listed all their flavors on their website at this precise moment? I remember MB also didn’t have listed all their flavors in the past. I have no doubts there were others too).

Actually, speaking for last couple of years, it would be strange if Capella would list all these new flavors at the time they start sending them to vendors - that would be weird, because that’s not something they normally do.

Now, based on all this mentioned above most people simply accept that these really are new CAP flavors, without any proof or calling Capella. I said most, but ofc there are also those who still can’t believe it and those all may contact Capella and ask them for various proofs they need. Noone else will do this for them, lol, why would it? It’s them who need a ‘proof’.

Me, maybe i’m a bit naiive, but i believed it to the point that i even ordered some of these NEW flavors. (pls don’t bring 10k non-existing flavors here, because noone is talking about those; all this has started purely by requiring a ‘proof’ for flavors hundreds already use on daily bases and a single guy not buying that; who needs a ‘proof’ before he’d be prepared to believe these truly are real flavors and until then they don’t exist).

4 Likes

Worried about what? The only thing that worries me are the ignorant people in cages when I’m out riding. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I can relate to that being an ex biker. At least when I drive now I am very aware of bikes as I had my own experiences. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Simply Vanilla? I missed that one SD. Did you already test it or is it in the queue?

ETA: Scratch that. Lol, I thought it was one of the new flavors.

4 Likes

I used it for years, very nice and simple vanilla.

5 Likes

Oh geez, it’s NOT new! How did that pass me by? I was so focused on their French Vanilla that I was blinded, lol. Thx, Ken. Being that I never pass up a vanilla flavor I’ll have to add it to my list of troopers.

4 Likes