Made a lot of changes to flavor names

Its pretty a good vanilla base to build on, very basic with a bit of a creamy mouthfeel to it.

5 Likes

Any different from Shisha Vanilla or Vanilla Cream (INW)?

5 Likes

I dont have the VCream INW but it doesnt really compare to Shisha. Simply Vanilla is just a very plain vanilla, more of a vanilla booster. Back in the day i replaced Vanillin with Sva CAP, they arent all that different. There are a lot better vanillas out there, but again it isnt a bad base to build on.

I have a recipe called Simple Custard, originally that mix was mixed with Svan CAP then i found Vanilla MF and never used Svan again. I bought it recently to give it a go again but really there are just so many better options.

5 Likes

Well, thx for that. Since I have MF, Vanilla Overload and others including OG Holy Vanilla I suppose I won’t bother. Which reminds me, I have to use the Holy Vanilla before it’s too late. I’ve been holding on to it like gold and that’s just silly!

7 Likes

Mine is in glass in the fridge, ive been holding on to it too, hehe.

5 Likes

Red Button Spam GIF - Red Button Spam Press Button GIFs|833x665.7309236947791

6 Likes

Another update: Entries in queue: 460

I probably fixed 500 flavors today including all but 3 dupes @TorturedZen submitted and i didnt fix them because i have to do some research on them.

EDIT: That should read 400 not 500. And im not sure what happened but around 3 or 400 dupes just disappeared from the dupe list since last i checked.

The flavor list now reads: 188761 flavors down from over 190k. Cant believe no one has yelled at me yet…

13 Likes

I was up till 5AM and worked on the dupe list a bit more, knocked off another 50 or so. Somehow it is down to 295 dupes now so someone is working on the list or someone removed a bunch.

10 Likes

10 Likes

ROFL, now THAT is awesome.

7 Likes

I saw that a whole buttload of my submissions are no longer there. That wasn’t you?

6 Likes

That was me, :slight_smile:
I noticed that all the once Greger posted with the squiggly names are gone, that wasnt me.

5 Likes

I’m guessing that made your job a whole lot easier! Keep up the good work guys :relaxed:

6 Likes

Whomever it was they could have been a little thoughtful and given you a heads up.Just sayin’.

4 Likes

Have to admit, im glad they are gone, lol. I would have had to translate each, double check them and then reload the dupe page 100 times which takes anywhere from 1-3 minutes. Whew.

3 Likes

They were all just declined, so they are still in the system and will come back to haunt you another day.

3 Likes

Declined, eh? Only a couple of us can do that but i dont know who as i cant load the “Show Done” list. Out of all the dupes ive fixed recently i think ive declined two or three.

2 Likes

I didn’t check them all, just did some sampling. But checking cap there seems to be like 50~ of the squiggles still remaining, cant remember how many it was to begin with but believe it was about that many so assume there were all declined.

I also had like 2-300 of the other reports declined, but think those might have been automatically declined or something alike, all the reported dupes are gone so assume someone had reported them before me, or duplicated reports of the first 300 i did more semi-manually then the system just declined the same reports.

4 Likes

Interesting. As i go through the list i start with the ones that have the greatest number of dupes reported with them so further on down the list there are a lot of blanks. But i dont decline them, i just click approved.

2 Likes

@JoJo have you been helping with the dupes list? Whomever it is thank you kindly!

After todays batch: Entries in queue: 56

4 Likes