Made a lot of changes to flavor names

Thanks a lot @daath.

6 Likes

Holy shit that is a lot of recipes. I was telling the folks here that one of the saddest things about the site is all the recipes that are private. Sometimes it is necessary to check a private recipe for flavor names and ive seen users with thousands of recipes with none of them public and they havent used the site in a couple or few years.

6 Likes

Im about half to two thirds the way through VSO, if anyone notices any boo boos let me know.

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, donā€™t touch the Vanilla Cream !!!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where if you see Royal Orange (premium) Flavor Art and inly 1 pwrson has it that person is me ā€¦When i entersd it in my stash it didnt give me any options. It is a flavor though lol

6 Likes

Hey JoJo <3

If you want, I can take you off the notification list - you can always just access the dupe queue directly :grinning:

3 Likes

Its there is just under a different name:

@SessionDrummer that one i already fixed. :slight_smile:

Im gonna try to finish up VSO tonight but there will be some leftovers as i cant delete flavors that dont exist. @VSOflavors was awesome enough to point me to his flavor list which has all of the stand alones list correctly. Makes things a lot easier having a master list in one place so thank you, Shane.

6 Likes

So one more thing. Give him a few days to figure it all about but @TorturedZen can now fix names, dupes and merge flavors.

7 Likes

No its the newest Royal Orange ( premium)

6 Likes

Alrighty, will leave it alone.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that, when I got it, I didnā€™t want to add new names to the database, so I entered mine as Royal Orange Juice, Iā€™ll fix my stash :+1:t2:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Iā€™m looking at this now - it looks like it was replaced with Pomegranate (Cap) - huh?! :smiley: Trying to engineer a fix ā€¦

EDIT: I think Iā€™ve restored all stash entries and recipes - I then proceeded to remove pomegranate from all affected recipes - it was supposed to be around 4000 - but for some reason I only found about 200 - I then attached the restored Greek Yogurt (Cap) to the affected recipes, and that seemed to go alright. Not sure if I have fixed everything, but I hope so.

EDIT 2: Managed to restore Fresh Pineapple (Cap) as well - it was replaced by Golden Pineapple (Cap) - this one was a bit trickier, since some recipes had both flavors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@daath @Ken_O_Where @TorturedZen I just did the dupe suggestion to remove the Fresh Pineapple (Cap) I entered yesterday.

6 Likes

Congrats TZ, welcome to the thunderdome :joy:

7 Likes

I just quickly want to say a big thank you to all of those involved in doing this laborious task, if only everyone could appreciate what you do for the smooth running of this site then maybe they would stop the bad attitudes they have when TZ posts on their recipes. @TorturedZen, congratulations on the promotion buddy.

10 Likes

I believe this one needs some research

Personally i donā€™t believe itā€™s a new flavor / other than usual Royal Orange (sometimes named also Royal Orange Juice).
(1) none of FA websites lists Royal Orange (Premium)
(2) just a few vendors worldwide sell it under the name Royal Orange (Premium); which would be very weird if it was unique flavor
(3) AND none of these vendors is selling the the other flavor at the same time (under the regular name Royal Orange or Royal Orange Juice; meaning thereā€™s a good chance it is the same flavor; just one or the other, none of them is selling both)
(4) When you check when it was added (at Bullcity for example you get useful info - it was added together with flavors like Breakfast Cereal, Tuscan reserve, etc - AND the same is shown at Chefs or Nomnomz for their regular Royal Orange)

Imho it is the same flavor (Bullcity just renamed it differently for some reason; maybe this is beta version name that just stayed afterwards or just a name for the US market).

FA has Orange, Royal Orange Juice (or Royal Orange), Blood Orange and Royal (which is a tobacco flavor)

4 Likes

Well this will piss me off since it was bought bc of the Premium name and it was under new flaves with the newer ones

6 Likes

Yeah, if you check at BC the newest items under FAā€¦ itā€™s listed long long time ago (3rd page)

6 Likes

BTW here are NEW FA flavors this year (2022) that suppose to come out soon (not confirmed yet):

APPLE STRUDEL
BERBERIS
BILBERRY EXTRA
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN
CACTUS
CHERRY
COLA TWIST
EARL GREY TEA
FEIJOA
FOREST FRUIT EXTRA
GOLDEN SYRUP
GRAPE CANDY