Man all stations!

Hey, I got laid once.

7 Likes

Didn’t you live in the garage? It is at least how i understood it earlier. :laughing:

7 Likes

No, that’s just where I mix my world famous Panty Dropper ejuice.

8 Likes

Sure you did.

7 Likes

There was that one time I lay on my arm until it went dead, surely that counts.

11 Likes

DDoS is short for Distributed Denial of Service. DDoS is a type of DOS attack where multiple compromised systems, which are often infected with a Trojan, are used to target a single system causing a Denial of Service (DoS) attack.

4 Likes

Get’em Lars. I appreciate your hard work.

3 Likes

OK - I have implemented a little counter measure - I guess some of you will see it, in the form of a “Slow down” page - it seems to not work as intended, as it shows it to you the first time you load a recipe (it shouldn’t do that, unless you load a LOT of recipes)… Load is returning to more normal levels now.

@core helped me on IRC to figure out what it was!

19 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

13 Likes

I appreciate all the input! :smiley:

6 Likes

As others have said, thanks Lars for everything you do.

I have sat in IRC many times and read the things @core and others have said about IT. Maybe it’s just because most of it is a foreign language to me, but really, it’s like listening to a bunch of NASA guys talking.

Anyone who’s been on ELR any length of time knows what a richly diverse group we have here. But how many know what truly amazing talent and knowledge that exists among our community members? It’s incredible. @daath, best thing you could do is tap into that…all I’m gonna say :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Sick um daath. Love the site and all you do for us vapers. Dont take no squak from no low rent ddos hack-wanna-bes.

6 Likes

Yea, awww man that’s so funny , I almost spit soda on my MAC dagnabit @SthrnMixer. Best part is, that has a high probability of being true…

3 Likes

Awesome @daath :smile:

3 Likes

And a huge thanks to @Pugs1970 and @daath grumble grumble

“It’s all their fault” she mumbles as she slinks to the kitchen for necessities

Off to watch ALL the Matrix movies for the 1000th time. See y’all in 10 hours.

Ok, maybe 12 when you calculate in refills and potty breaks :thinking:

8 Likes

@MysticRose You cut have saved yourself some time and just skipped over Revolutions. My 8 year old could have written better =P

2 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

3 Likes

great job brother don’t know what i would do with out this place my go to for mixing and info.

1 Like

Great job
I was wondering what was up it was really slow on my phone the site but it is great again
Thanks much

1 Like

Any way to create a honey pot for the attackers on your server? That way the attackers are fed to there?

1 Like