Man, I messed up!

Put in my nicotine base order before the deadline of what I thought was 2-liters of 100 mg/ml. Turns out
I only bought 1-liter! Hope that’ll last me at least two years, until some alternate shipping options can be figured out by the major DIY retailers.

BTW, I currently vape 3 mg pre-made liquids. I dare not go any lower or my grumpiness will shine. I work in retail. Ick. LOL!

7 Likes

If you’re vaping at three you got enough to vaping for almost 5 years.

6 Likes

On the east coast in NC there’s a company will do business face to face, if your USA. Agreed

8 Likes

@HawaiianVaporTraiz run your stash through the calc and see how you fare.

8 Likes

Well @SessionDrummer…, I finally did the vapocolypse calc. & here’s what it says…

10 Likes

@St3v0, I had to average my burn rate with personal and sales, which is compounded by mixing mostly 3mg, and 18mg (MTL), and think I might be close.

8 Likes

I liked my personal vibration device. It was a mech mod.

5 Likes

Carolina Xtract states they will only be selling there nic for diy purposes in the realm of nicpics patches and transdermal applications. Their pg nic IS NOT FOR VAPING. If you even mention vaping they will erase your account and put you on the do not ship list.

7 Likes

So I’ve seen before someone saying the vape 30ml per day and struggled to believe it, but ok… 200ml per day? You’d refill a normal tank 40 times per day? I like it, but I’m struggling to believe I could do 40 tanks of 0mg, how are you chucking that many clouds?

6 Likes

I think he is including what he mixes for others in consumption.

7 Likes

I just deleted my response. I think this subject would be better in the private thread about the shipping ban, etc. The Feds are scouring social media platforms to track info on vaping.

5 Likes

Geez, I’ll only get 5-6 yrs per litre. I vape 3mg, about 15-20 mls per day.

5 Likes

I say fuckem :fu::cowboy_hat_face::fu:

6 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean…I’m a bit paranoiac, though.
When I read that article on investors pulling out of the China vape companies, I shit a brick.

7 Likes

You’re right, that’s the scarier part, be easy to push that ai in the desert to add these things to the other lists of watched items :expressionless:

3 Likes

And if I dropped it down to 1.5…just wow!

Of course this is assuming I’ll be storing my nic almost perfectly, or as perfectly as possible.

5 Likes

Thanks for the help, guys! Now I don’t have to do any more panic buying.

5 Likes

@Ericsgreen

3 Likes

I sure like the look of their vessels.

5 Likes

Yikes, 11 liters!

3 Likes