Mary jane troubles!

Or vaporised.

But IMO not vaped in devices we are accustomed too.

I’ve still got my bong, butane vaporiser, pipe and cloupor cloutank m3 dry herb attachment for my MVP2. Lol.

I might get blazed again at some point but right now it just ain’t that high on my priorities list lol.

Best way to use MJ IMO is make BHO and dab it using a decent water bong and nail attachment.

CMJ

2 Likes

Who say bourbon don’t taste good? Man are you high? Freaking Knob Creek tastes like brown sugar liquor. I love that S.

Now as far as MJ, I don’t know much, but I have happened across the right people in the right states. Strawberry lemonade without any harshness at all, blueberry, pine, grapefruit…just like @Jondamon said. There is some crazy high-grade stuff out there if you are in the right state. Crazy high grade. Smooth as a vape.

I was thinking that you might be able to do something with kief, but let’s not turn this into that kind of thread, ya know?

1 Like

They probably mean Scotch. Leave it to the Scottish to invent an alcohol that literally tastes like vomit the first time you taste it, but eventually (allegedly) tastes good…

Apologies to all the Scotch lovers who just put me on their enemies-list. :frowning:

Rosin or co2*

I know, that you did not, just…somey’all jus be pis sing the weasel off. Let’s talk about vaping or something. Go over to the Wisemec thread.

Drink Lagavulin. I’m going to right now.

Agreed!

& YEP…[quote=“Big_Benny_MI, post:20, topic:39332”]
some things are just better smoked
[/quote]
But, its very strange …I’m at a complete loss to explain it, but like you @Jondamon, I’ve been far less interested in it since I started vaping…And I assure you, thats saying something!!!
So, there’s another possible “plus” for vaping … helping those with dependency issues!

1 Like

You’re not alone brother… Grew weed for 10 years+ been clean for 5 months now thanks to vaping.

2 Likes

Made the mistake of getting the big bottle and do not like. My first batch (single flavor) I did at 7.5% and it was pretty nasty. Next I tuned it down to about 3% and it is tolerable, but still not enjoyable. It has that clove kind of taste, and possibly may be useful for those who like those India cigarettes that have the clove kind of smell. As far as smelling or tasting like weed it is a no go, especially compared to bud today. Skunk bud pretty much took at the tail end of my weed days. I was a daily user for well over 30 years, always had to have it, could never be out of it…however for those of you remember weed before skunk bud had taken over, weed of the 70’s (Columbia Gold, Acapulco Gold, Mexican Tops, etc), this Mary Jane flavor coming off the exhale has a very, very slight reminiscent taste of the old stuff and that higher percentage level. At the lower lever like 3% the clove flavor is dominate. My advice…don’t waste your time with this flavor and I may give this the flush any day now…unless you maybe want to try the India Cigarette flavor.

2 Likes

Toss it… If it did share a likeness to real flower than you’d be setting yourself up for trouble anyway… Just one of those flavors most of us cant understand haha

1 Like

I’ve actually gotten it pretty close. Well as close as I can sense I can’t smoke weed. For a 120ml bottle I do 5 ml of the FA Mary Jane, 1 ml of FA apple, 2ml of FW vanilla bean ice cream, and 2 ml of TFA sweetener. Some people think it’s close. Others don’t. Guess it’s all about you taste and how you interpretat it.

1 Like

I was gonna mix some juice…

5 Likes

I’m out on the beach on the Oregon coast and gunja is all I’ve smelled today while out and about ppl loving their freedom to smoke as they choose. Happy420 !

2 Likes

Yes they do. But why oh why would you want to Vape it lol if your going to smoke , then smoke it hahahaha

1 Like

Oh I didn’t see anyone vaping it lol it was the ol fashion way !

I don’t smoke it but I guess ppl may feel it’s a safer alternative to smoking it…Marijuana kinda how we feel about cigs. I haven’t talked to anyone who vaporizes Mary Jane

I know a few that are trying to come up with a Vape flavor. There’s just something about. I don’t think it can be done. And I have 2 Cusins that live on the coast of Oregon

2 Likes

I’m going to be staying on the Oregon coast this June for a few weeks. Most of my family lives on the I5 corridor, from Medford, Corvallis, Albany, & Portland.

Is ganga legal in OR now? I thought it was just Colorado & Washington?

1 Like

Nevermind, I just googled that and the answer is yes.

1 Like

I’m in Seaside Oregon now just beautiful I love the beach here. No rocks in the sand where I walk compared to pudget sound.

Astoria is super cute too they have a crab festival this weekend … Figures I’m allergic to shellfish yes that would be crab, shrimp, scallops, lobster :rage:

I don’t do seafood anymore. I got really bad bad sick off shell fish in the saun waun islands. Plus they stink lol. And yup it’s beautiful all over up there. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No one flavor to replicate… Profiles Too diverse for any one flavor answer…
Vaping it yes as also a safer alternative than the traditional methods

1 Like