Medicine Flower 40% Sale

That can definetly be a problem…thatbis why I use a wine cooler and keep the temperature set at its warmest setting apprx 50 degrees f… Never had had issue …

7 Likes

Heh heh heh heh

12 Likes

I love my vape bros… :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :blossom: :tulip: :coffee:

8 Likes

So basically, whatever you do works and if you want an opinion, make one? ROFLMAO

6 Likes

I’ve contacted MF directly to ask them, on all of our behalfs (behalves??). I’ll let you know what they say. I’ll go with whatever they advise.

7 Likes

But… But…

:laughing:
Oh what a tangled…

What?
Too soon? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
lol

Love ya! :wink:

5 Likes

Boy you must be part pachyderm. You just never forget!!

3 Likes

Nor have I.
But it does appear that “degradation” does occur (though not in the same way as other “synthetic” flavors do).

Anecdotal experience tells me that it’s somewhere between the two and three year mark. Which again, may vary by ambient Temps (storage conditions) during this period.

I also recall reading on ELR that (IIRC) @DarthVapor has experienced his flavors weakening over time (though not becoming unusable). Just had to use a bit higher percentage vs when they were fresh.

My experience has been the same (primarily with butterscotch) as his.

I’ll be trying the fridge method with a portion of the dark chocolate I’ll be getting in. Just because I know I won’t be likely to use more than 5ml in a year or more…

Definitely curious about the fridge factor as well!

5 Likes

Yeah… That’s another good variable!
(Much like the ambient temps that flavors are stored at.)

I expect “how a fridge is used” could easily factor in on the condensation factor.
Prime example: how long the door is held open when accessing the fridge. As well as how frequently it’s opened (the more people in the house, the more likely it is to be opened)…

Good things to consider. :thumbsup:

I know I’m always blown away by the fact that my mom will stand there (doesn’t matter if it’s the freezer or fridge door) and just look at everything while trying to make up her mind… Meanwhile I’m thinking “and you wonder how you get all the ice crystals in your frozen foods”… /smh chuckles

So yeah… Worth noting. :wink:
For some households more than others!

6 Likes

I know you loves me My Sparky… :kissing_heart: :hugs:
where ya been and what ya been up to, besides the naming conventions?? :stuck_out_tongue:
what ya mixed up lately and yeah… I loves you too!! <3

4 Likes

Your extracts can be stored on your shelf or in your refrigerator…both work. Some say refrigeration helps the product to stay fresh longer. I personally store mine in my kitchen on the shelf.

Have a great day!

Marlee

Medicine Flower

8 Likes

I just talked to Ivory @ Medicine flower…Flavors Do NOT have to be stored in fridge , however it will prolong their life…Flavors dont like temperature change so use them and put them back in fridge. Basically Do not leave them in room for long time if you choose to use fridge for storage…The Vegeatble base PG is not Corn Derived for whomever was curious @SessionDrummer

6 Likes

I suggest anyone that stores their flavors in fridge should have a dedicated fridge for your flavors…I would be concerned if they were in my food fridge with the amoumt of ope ing and closing all day long …I went to a Fridge bc I lost a bumch of flavors when I first started mixing . I stored them in a pantry where it was cool and dark At the time ( feb 2016) in June 2016 it heated up drastically and the closet got very hot . The initial loss wasn’t as great as it would be now bc I didnt jave many flavors compared to now

5 Likes

woot! just got a shipping confirmation!

6 Likes

Better chexk my email lol

3 Likes

I’ve changed my mind, and have been keeping all MF’s in the fridge, assuming natural flavors more delicae than artificial. Has anyone ever read, or gotten a real response from MF on this ?

2 Likes

I posted it today…

4 Likes

Oh I’m still around… :wink:
Trying to get packed, stay warm (we’ve been dipping to around the 22°F mark here lately), and a bit of futzing around with the early Christmas gift of an echo dot from mom.

Not much, but have put a few things on deck for the next mixing session which is coming very soon. (Been living solely on my main ADV’s for the past couple weeks; as I mixed up 3 120ml bottles of my primary [and am down to one], and three 120ml bottles of two others.)

Looking forward to trying my variation of Michelle and SD’s banana pudding concoction!
Also, plan on mixing my idea/variation of your Maple Coffee Pound Cake (OMG), and a tweaked Lemon Berry Flapper by marsh855. In addition to more SFT’s (as usual).

5 Likes

thankyou! it was me. and more than curious. ( Have just had to stop using MF whilst waiting for an answer.as I am now reacting to even the slightest trace of corn)
i know, i know, i shoulda just written to Ivory myself. but seing as somebody else was going to ask , i felt it would be a bit excessive to hammer them from every which direction with same question.
Hmm, wonder what ir’s made of then? derivation from corn appears to be standard nowadays, and not only for Pg but every damned foodstuff. In spite of being vegetarian . i 've learned to dstrust that word "“vegetable” It almost always turns out to to mean "“corn” * sigh *

4 Likes

I had a feeling this would be asked AFTER I hung up lol

5 Likes