Medicine Flower 40% Sale

I got a refund too, $40+usd, all the items I ordered are on the shipping note too??

I figured they are super busy, so will wait for the order to arrive & see what’s up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My 4 of 5 ordered flavors arrived today. (No freebies of any kind…again)

I hope you received your order; or at least a shipping notice as an email I got says…

We will be closed from December 21st - January 1st for the Holiday Season. Last orders for the year will be shipped December 20th.

Come check out our new site as we transition

www.cbdmedicineflower.com

4 Likes

I got the caramel and missed out on the vanilla. I did get my white chocolate and butterscotch in

4 Likes

I got that email too, missed out on Pineapple, Banana & Vanilla from my order :pensive: but I did get the Dark Chocolate :slightly_smiling_face:

Order has shipped tho:

December 20, 2019, 12:04 am
Departed
SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES
Your item departed a transfer airport in INTERNATIONAL, SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES on December 20, 2019 at 12:04 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.” :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Awesomeness

2 Likes

@Sprkslfly (this may need to be addressed in a naming convention thread, but I think it fits in here too)

I have entered one of my samples of MF’s Silver Line, the EA-based line, the ones designated by a II following the flavor name. How’s this, before I do any more?:

Blueberry II (Silver Line) (MF)

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You’re right… (and TY for the reminder)

I need to get these keyed in. Give me 24 on the new lines if you would please!

I’ll drop a message here somewhere when I’m done entering them.

5 Likes

DONE. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice, you got it done in less than half the projected time.

3 Likes

Just happened to be lucky timing.

I’m at mom’s (and have been for a few days now).

Been playing ‘chauffeur’ for her since she had eye surgery and cant drive currently. (They nicked a blood vessel in her eye during surgery, and it’s taking much longer than expected to heal, and having her be able to see again out of the left eye. Scared shitless for several days there…but she finally started being able to see out of it again Fri. [though not well, yet.])

7 Likes

We’ll keep you in our prayers @Sprkslfly.

6 Likes

Much appreciated bud!

5 Likes

Yep, I keep you in my thoughts and positive proclamations (kinda like prayer). How are you though, my friend. We haven’t talked in a while and you probably finished rehabilitation by now even though I’m not sure it ever stops.

5 Likes

I’m relatively close to you geographically… let me know if you need anything my man.

6 Likes

Have your samples been sampled yet?
Curiosity is killin me :thinking:

5 Likes

Wish somebody would think for me since I can’t decide. Do I out source the remaining flavors I could not secure. Or do the inevitable and snag some of the silver line. After all if they are equally as good I would be out nothing. But if there not I can never replace them…
Sucks being polarized lol.

2 Likes

You mean buy third party vendor stock?

(@Dan_the_Man is going to love your question statement thing there!)

3 Likes

There is stock out in the wild yet. Just not the 40% off variety. But when it’s gone it’s gone.

3 Likes

@xxanalogxx I fear change. I vote for get some any way you can, JUST in case.

5 Likes

Great, last thing I wanted was to hear from someone that thinks like I do…
Prick lol!

4 Likes