Medicine Flower 40% Sale

Ah, couldn’t help myself. I’m fat and jolly- may as well be my own Santa Claus.

• 40% off on Banana Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Vanilla Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Lime Flavor: Lime Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Chocolate, Dark Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Caramel Flavor: Caramel Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Lemon Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Mint Flavor - 30 mL.

Should keep me in shape for a while.

7 Likes

Not sure about the Walnut but the Vanilla and Mint are very nice.

6 Likes

The Mint was a sample I got once and it was just what I was looking for. I’ve been using subs since I ran out but finally I’ll have my fix. Dark Chocolate is another one I really, really needed.

5 Likes

Picked up the butterscotch and white chocolate I’d been wanting

4 Likes

Phil you took my vanilla LOL

5 Likes

“Shock” isn’t the word I thought of when I read that! When I saw that you chose a non FLV flavor concentrate, it almost felt like dividing by zero! The universe shook a little. Bigfoot stopped eating a camper and said ‘Wow’. Fish walked on land. Santa forgot to check his list twice. Gordon Ramsay let his toast burn. Steampugs forgot he was nominated for an award…

7 Likes

Really, is it out of stock now?

2 Likes

LOL yes but I forgive you hahahaha

1 Like

I got a 30ml, and it shows them still in stock. But I still feel bad, sorry.

2 Likes

Like I said before we could always break these down into five ml bottles LOL

4 Likes

I didn’t look for 30 ml

3 Likes

I have used them before… in fact I have around 5ml of each in older bottles… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

roflmao… if you saw my collection now compared to 6 yrs ago…
no… I do not have 1800+ flavors now…
Mine is a mere modest 300… 204 of that is yes Flavorah all the way.

There are a few other ultras out there… some better than others… but Flavorah always has my attention.

*straightens up the world for our @anon70102222 … better?? lol… :stuck_out_tongue: :red_car: beep beep! :red_car: :beach_umbrella:

4 Likes

I agree that they are true ultras. But with some practice they aren’t to hard to mix with. 2-3 drops for a lemon mix is all you need for example in a 15ml bottle.

6 Likes

I actually prefer .12% as unlike everyone else, I want the minimum amount for the most face slap as possible. Less is more and its better for you.

Not only that, if they catered to a very small % of sales… the fda could give them issues later down the road and I would not want to see that.

4 Likes

I’m very much an average user, believe me. The LB-801 suits me fine for super low %, likely more so because I mix in 120ml bottles so a low percentage is still an easily scalable amount. Not being argumentative, mind you. I see where you’re coming from and until you’ve mixed a decent number of times, it can be a little tricky to hit a low % mark with consistency. It’s all about the routine I suppose.

3 Likes

I know what you mean Smoky. But you are a pro while most vapers don’t mix 60ml of unknown recipe at once + more importantly, life-long supply in one bottle is useless (or i should say ridiculous) for average vaper. People who mix for others may find benefits with never-ending bottle, but for the average mixer who’s vaping under 10ml/day buying those ultras is a complete nonsense + extremely hard to mix since a half drop can make or break the recipe (so lots and lots of learning is needed; that’s quite different to flavors that mix at 1-3%, right?).

About life-long supply bottle… that’s a joke by itself too; first everyone would rather have freshly new concentrate every once in a while rather than vape 10 or 20 years old concentrates (i doubt anyone would say otherwise), not to mention proper storing requirements for average user might be a problem. Also we have no idea how improved and better tasting concentrates will arrive to the market in 5 or 15 years from now (just compare todays with those 5 years ago; we can see a tremendous progress every 2 years and prices are dropping too) and/or where the vaping equipment will go 10 years from now (not to mention that personally i have no idea if i will be vaping 5 years from now). What i want to say is that life-long bottles might have some value to the pros only (and maybe doomsday believers), but not that much for average consumer.

But those .12% from your bottle would taste the same and allow you exactly the same sensation as 1.2% of the same flavor from a 1:9 diluted bottle, right?

1 Like

Is that the entire line lol

3 Likes

First… Im not a pro, I just have been mixing for a very very long time, and I have done my research on the flavors I use. I run solos and varying amounts, I take notes, rinse and repeat… over 6 yrs with flv now…

a 15ml bottle does not last a lifetime… I dont know how much you mix… (maybe vape more?) but on average, I have a box a month coming to me, and I am only “the vaper” in the house. I also send out juice to a few locals and online for them to try out. max… maybe 12 folks… if that and not on a regular basis. Yes I sell shots, maybe 8 steady people buy from me, random maybe an extra handful… and not all at once. Flavors can go real quick, if you like them and know how to use them and when.

Actually this is not true. your juice ages, so does your flavors… every time you “reup” a bottle of flavor… guess what!! Your flavoring goes thru changes too when being manufactured. Then count in the time… if you are not buying direct from the manufacture, and it is not prompt shipping… add in more aging to that changed flavor… By the time your bottle ends… you get a new bottle and mix up your same old same recipe… that too has changed due to the manufactures changes, the time it took for you to get the bottle and what you vaped eh say 6 mo ago… this is why your taste buds change too :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe stick to shop juice?

I do not deal in half drops… if you know your drops per ml… the elr calculator tells you how to deal with a given recipe. Not once will you see me say 1/4 drop of alpine :slight_smile: Promise…

Akready covered that in the above :wink:

yeps…

Again revisit shop juice if you can not store your mixing supplies correctly. Otherwise you are wasting time money and supplies…

I have a slight idea but I am human and can be wrong… things should not go as far as to sink what we do, it will only be different… All I can say for now.

So is the amount of flavoring actually really needed in recipes… I have folks that can back this up at any time :slight_smile:

True… who knows how many will still… I might decide tomorrow to take up surfing rather than mixing too… then I too will be using someone’s shop juice myself. :slight_smile:

I think you are “assuming” these flavors called ultras are what you call lifetime juices… that only special folks can use them… Not sure where you get that info but I have a group on fb with at least 200 people that use these flavors… plus the folks here that enjoy the flavors and elsewhere online…

If you want to take a chance to vape something good, you do have to put forth some effort, learn your solos, and go mix… with what ever you do decide to mix… all the excuses in the world will not net you top shelf juice with bottom shelf juice thoughts. :slight_smile:

I do not dilute, there is zero reason for me to do that.

4 Likes

Not you diluting them. I was refering to this

What i meant is if MF would dilute the concentrate like other manufacturers do and allow mixing at 1.2% instead of 0.12% and sell that, then the taste would be exactly the same. If FLV would be selling Alpine Strawberry diluted at 1:5 it would taste the same as it is now. Your sensation would be the same, right?

It’s not ‘ultra’ what makes these flavors so good, but it’s all about the ingredients and process and everything else. Or am i wrong?

2 Likes