Medicine Flower Recipes

Someone mentioned earlier about starting a Medicine Flower Recipe Thread… I figure why not. Hopefully others will post their successful MF ventures here.
Here’s couple I made that’s very tasty…

Smooth and Flavorful odd pairing that just works. Usually the yogurt present a slightly sour note… but not in this mix. It and the Vienna Cream really compliment this odd pair.

Pineapple Passion Gmix

Ingredient%
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)2
Passion Fruit (Medine Flower)0.6
Pineapple (Medicine Flower)1
Vienna Cream (FA)0.75

Flavor total: 4.35%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Apple Berry 2 to 1 with a custard binder. Smooth and pleasant. I really like this combo. It’s a very good pairing and very flavorful. I’ll be making a large batch of this. It’s definitely an ADV worthy mix. You can sub MF Golden Apple with FA Fuji Apple @ 2-2.5%. I also have a version of this with a Pipe Tobacco instead of Custard.

Apple Berry Custard Gmix

Ingredient%
Boysenberry (Flavorah)0.75
Golden Apple (Medine Flower)0.7
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)6

Flavor total: 7.45%

Very Light and delicate flavor. It reminds me of smelling a flower… kinda complex. Watermelon is the only flavor I can really make out. The rest blends into a flavor I never tasted before… but it’s a very good flavor. My 1st time using cucumber. It kinda reminds me of INW Cactus. I’m going to let this steep more, but I could vape this as is.

Cukeberry Salad Gmix

Ingredient%
Blueberry (Flavorah)2
Blueberry (Medine Flower)0.6
Cucumber (TPA)3
Lime (Flavorah)0.5
Watermelon (Medine Flower)0.4

Flavor total: 6.5%

12 Likes

I’m just waiting till after xmas before I can get some… I’m absolutely dying to try some!!! I can’t wait…

2 Likes
1 Like

Right on! Love to see blueberry mixes low pg. stopped vaping bb cause it sways seems to bump flavour % to 20 or higher

With MF you could make a no-PG mix :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Less than a month!

What do you mean?

Till I fork out for MF, 500$ U.S. Reduces cost by 1/3. Ordering the 5 mil lotus in meantime

1 Like

ECX has other VG-based flavors, but I don’t know if they have a good blueberry though…

Not just MF? Who else does vg base?

NorthWest VG Flavors - I don’t know if there are others, but I doubt it :slightly_smiling:

I haven’t sat and done the math yet. But if you buy the 5ml bottles from ECX, apply the 10% ELR Discount, and use a shitload of loyalty points… I think ECX can be a cheaper option.

I just need to figure out how much a shitload is, and how much of that I need to make it cheaper :wink:

1 Like

Which is bigger a shitload or a fuckton. I keep messing that one up. :wink:

I think it’s going to be a bunch. But I like giving reviews of flavors when I try them and I always review at ECX. So I have gained a lot of loyalty points. You get 15 per review. Which works out to $.45 per review. Pretty good trade if you ask me.

So if you go there and put $75 in your cart, add the ELR 10% discount you are left with a $67.50 order. Then review 150 items, you order will just cost you shipping :wink:

3 Likes

Got my first 8 MF ordered from ecx, little pissed they were out of blueberry! Lol

1 Like

Yeah, I dropped a few into my cart finally while ordering some flavors for a recipe for a friend. I had to delete BB from my cart. I was a bit bummed.

1 Like

I merged a couple of @daath recipes, http://tjek.nu/r/1PR1 and http://tjek.nu/r/1CRF, mixed it with MF flavors and it came out perfectly…
Thanx @daath for the inspiration!

It tastes like Strawberry and Watermelon Candy. The flavor is sweet with a tart green backnote.

Cactus n Fruits Gmix

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.5
Cactus (INAWERA) 1.2
Strawberry (Medine Flower) 1
Watermelon (Medine Flower) 0.5

Flavor total: 3.2%

7 Likes

Luckily I just got MF Strawberry and Watermelon :wink:
Mixing that right now!

1 Like

How long does the Cactus and Fruits need to steep?

I steep MF flavors for minimum of 2 weeks before I test them. This was good after 3 weeks.

2 Likes