Medicine Flower Silver Discussion and Notes

Yum, I’m such a toast lover!

5 Likes

The Dark Vanilla is too dark for my taste. It’s not a bad flavor. I feel it needs to be mixed with another vanilla to brighten it up.

7 Likes

Gotta love those gummies :grinning: :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ve tried both MF Silver and Premium flavors, and I gotta say, the MF Silver alcohol-based ones do pack a punch in terms of potency. They can be a bit strong, so I usually use them sparingly. But they can really elevate a recipe when used right. Haven’t tried the Gold ones yet though.

4 Likes

Gold are oil based so only use those for cooking or candles or the like.

The silvers are almost too potent really. 1 drop too much and BB will completely take over almost anything else, banana is a tiny bit more forgiving but not much.

I do, so very much, lol. Normally i take RSO darts and mixing them with MCT and a single flavor form the shelf but distillate gummies… Somehow they just kick my ass.

7 Likes

When I broke ribs back in the spring the guy at the dispensary recommended Rso for pain at night. He’s told me to put a rice sized drop on a piece of fruit roll up and just swallow it. Helped immensely at night to sleep. One day when I first started going out and driving again I took some and holy crap! I got so paranoid… I’m such a lightweight I need to stick to me sativa M&M’s lol micro doses. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Isn’t that great! Your money goes a lot further :+1:

5 Likes

Well, now, I want some of that !!!

5 Likes

@muth if you DO love the TOAST, you MUST pick this up.

8 Likes

Love those things, Pot Dots is what they are called here.

For real, my wife needs just one 20mg gummy, less even, while i take 100-150mg. Its why i use RSO cuz its a lot less expensive than buying gummies.

Mom2 is gonna make a couple batches when Christmas is over so ill add you to the list. Waiting for her to do so so that i can send Lynda’s package.

4 Likes

Oh crappers! I just placed an order with them 2 days ago. I was looking for the SA Caramel but they only had the Bonbons. Apparently there’s a difference.

5 Likes

Holy hell, @rcleven, you werent wrong about FV Silver. I knew it was gonna be good as its MF but this is on a whole different level than any other FV out there including FV BL RF.

Ill write some more notes on it when im senses are back to normal but i suggest anyone that love French Van grab this, its thick and rich like a custard, almost eggy even. At .5% it is very full, even with stuffed up sinuses and dulled sense of taste.

Like i said ill write up more details later but this is a must

8 Likes

I got money for MF from xmas and the FV is on the list…Ill grab the premium but good to know

6 Likes

Its got me coughing my nards off but i cant stop trying to vape it. Im thinking of mixing another at .25 since my senses are so dull right now and i cant taste it so well. For 3 bucks more the Silver seems worth it tho i cant really say as i havent tried the Premium.

Think ill also mix up FV BL RF and test them side by side.

8 Likes

Ya the silver is a great value vut i have so many recipes with premium or og that i dont want to rework the recipes. So i stick with premium. They might not even offer it in premium and if thats the case i grab silver

6 Likes

They do, i just checked. I didnt even think to look for Premium FV when i bought it.

Ive already got some in a bottle for ya. 6 flavors and some Thimbleberry Jam ready to go.

6 Likes

Then i shall wait…

4 Likes

Looking forward to hear more thoughts on FV. I’m always chasing vanillas lol. Hope you are feeling better!

4 Likes

How is it note wise compared to cap fv? Im sure the MF is much better but lately for some reason the sweet heavyness of the cap fv has been a bit overwhelming and burning me out on it.

4 Likes

I honestly dont remember much about CAP FV. FV Deluxe was my goto from the beginning for me. Then came the Black Label FV from RF, dayuuuuumm…

As with most MF flavors it could use just a touch of sweetener, definitely not over sweet.

9 Likes