Medicine Flower Silver Discussion and Notes

Im vaping this on a dual coil Recruve, single strand 26g 316L 2.5mm coils at .3ohms and 27w. .5% 75/35 and ran this through the GC after a quick nuking, i mixed it two days ago but ran it through the GC last night.

Just as any really good FV ice cream there is a nice eggy and creamy base, mid sweetness and so rich with a thick mouth feel. This is a bowl of premium FV ice cream that has melted. At .5% its a mouthful, for my personal taste this is its single flavor ceiling as it is a bit heavy on the chest. I am going to remix at .4% for the Elder Dragon and the coil i run in them.

No off notes or harshness here at all, so silky smooth. I could easily vape this by itself. It cost me .47$ at 2mg nic for a 30ml test, MF prices arent as crazy as ya might think. I paid 20$ for a 15ml during the Xmas sale and it was near completely filled.

Im feeling pretty decent today but if this changes as my senses fully return ill adjust it but as it is, WOW.

EDIT: My wife filled up her RDA with it and said its too much flavor but she has a dislike for plain creams and custards.

10 Likes

@Ianc13 can you get MF down there? This Fv Silver is one of the best custard bases ive ever had the pleasure of vaping. I havent even mixed it with anything yet, i just keep vaping it at .4%.

This here will be at the heart of my custard mixes for a long time to come.

6 Likes

Not sure mate but will keep my eye out for it. Thanks for the heads up :grin:

4 Likes

If you cant find it please let me know. Ive never sent anything out of the country before but ill give it a go. As a fellow custard lover it pains me to think that you cant try this.

6 Likes

Thanks mate very generous of you, will check around for it next week. :grin:

5 Likes

Expensive as all hell to get down here, I paid a mint in shipping and only ever got it direct.

I donā€™t want to admit how much I paid in Au$ for 8 x 15ml bottles.

10 Likes

Yep, not happeningā€¦ lol

9 Likes

Damnā€¦Thats spendy. Have you tried Amazon? Or Maybe Raw Living UK

6 Likes

Will have a look later mateā€¦ Cheers

5 Likes

Nope and nopeā€¦ Canā€™t find on Amazon AU or Raw Living. Guess itā€™s just a miss for here on MF stuff.

5 Likes

Not even converted into Aussie which would be about $170. Rule No. 1 never order from the US. :crazy_face: If the conversion rate doesnā€™t kill it postage will. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I hate to think what your cost was mate!!! :thinking: :frowning_face:

8 Likes

I was a little bit silly at that point, ($300 I think) :crazy_face: :crazy_face: pretty sure I was buying everything under the sun when I got these ones.

Although to be fair I still have some left of all of them and would use 5/8 fairly regularly until my mixing got a bit lazy. No getting around it with MF they need to steep. :wink:

8 Likes

Same but a little less, maybe $200.
Iā€™ve stopped using them since I ran out of the Blueberry (hubbyā€™s fave).
Though I have to admit, I have not yet found a blueberry that compares (& it did last ages, usage at 0.5%) & Iā€™ve easily spent over the amount an MF bottle would have cost (but not the postage).

I always think, Iā€™ll just get a few more flavours to spread out the postage cost but then I end up with $$$ in the cart and I just canā€™t pull the trigger :laughing:

Hey @Ianc13 I just found a site in WA that sells a small selection - 15ml $43 - $30ml $78-97 + postage $12-16.
They still have some of original line but also have some of the new lines.

https://www.goraworganics.com.au/page/1/?s=medicine+flower&post_type=product

8 Likes

Postage is about the same from here (if you choose Royal Mail International Tracked) as the above site in Aus but Raw Living have a bigger range & their prices are about the same.

8 Likes

Thanks for looking @Sevencasper :hugs:

I am after the Silver Line French Vanilla which only seems to be available on the actual MF site.

If Ken sayā€™s itā€™s one of the best, then I absolutely trust the source. :grin:

However, I have a ton of flavours I am very slowly going through (joys of MTL) so I cannot justify the cost regardless of how good it may be. Even checked alternative ways to get it here from the US but pretty much all are ridiculous in cost. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I went through that stage of buying everything under the sun. Still trying to get through it all now 5 years laterā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Holy shit, those shipping prices are absurd. Sure its pretty far away and mostly across water but wow.

@Ianc13 ive been vaping the crap out of this:

Lemon KoWstard*
0.45% French Vanilla (Silver) (MF)
0.28% Lemon (Silver) (MF)
Flavor total: 0.73%

More of a Lemon Cream but i havent changed the name yet.

6 Likes

Sounds nice mate. I canā€™t really do anything citrus as it affects me negatively, even vape juice.

Yeah, I donā€™t understand why itā€™s so much when the UK is further and post is a lot cheaper from thereā€¦

7 Likes

Well i forgot about that, sorry bud, i now remember you saying that in a post before.

4 Likes