Medicine Flower Silver Discussion and Notes

For all things MF Silver. These are the alcohol based flavors whereas the Premium are Bio Based PG and the Gold are oil based. These are some of the most potent flavors on the market.

Let the discussion begin!

11 Likes

Lemon Best Lemon hands down and only available in Silver…Actually there a handful of flavore only available in silver…Citrus , Summer Peach , and Apricot off the top of my head .

9 Likes

The original raspberry is very good. Mixed-up Simply cake with raspberry yesterday tested today and tasted a little overbearing at . 16 % . Not Silver but the OG.

If you buy a vanilla in the silver line the French blew me away. SFT at 1% and loved it. Dark Vanilla at 1% was good but more INW Shisha good. If I only had to buy one it would be the French.

11 Likes

I have Banana, Blueberry and Lemon Silver. These benefit form a bit of sweetener OR sweet flavors.

Blueberry is around two and a quarter times as potent as the original. It is real blueberry so not much to add in taste, it taste like wild blueberry jam before sugar and pectin is added. Ive used it up to .8% in a pod mix to punch through 2% WS23 and 2% Menthol, it did and then some. Im pretty certain .8% was a bit over kill but it worked. My mixing % has been .1-.25% in regular mixes as an enhancer to other BB’s in the mix.

In @fidalgo_vapes Blueberry Cake Pop He uses BB original at .4%, when i remixed it with Silver i did so at .25% but have now decided that it is too much and will decrease to .18 to test it out in future batches. With extended curing it over powers almost everything in the mix.

Lemon is exactly the same as the original, there is no difference that i could pick out so it was originally an alcohol based extract which is likely the reason why there is no Premium, If i am wrong please educate us.

Banana i mixed at .4%, this is too much and im going to remix it at a lower %. It is still vapable at .4 but it is all up in yer system, i can taste and smell it for awhile after. It is considerable stronger than Premium, i dont really have a guesstimate as i feel i went way to high so next round it will be .25 and .2%. The original Banana i used over 1% in several mixes but most of the time i used it to support another banana in the .6% range.

Again this is a real extract, ive never had concentrated banana before, food wise, but this is a near perfectly ripe banana that needs just a dash of sweetener, i usually use Super Sweet PUR around .2%. No green in this, its just a nice banana without those shitty stringy things but there is a tiny bit of earthiness but i only picked it up in single flavor.

I was going to remix Banana tonight but i got way too high before mixing and forgot.

13 Likes

100pct right

9 Likes

I need to try some of the silvers …I do have silvers that arent in premium…French Vanilla is the one @rcleven ?

8 Likes

Absolutely. Might change my mind on the dark Vanilla in a week or two. Mixed a 30 making a pound cake used the dark Vanilla at 1% and it over took the mix . Mixed it at . 5 and after 2 weeks it blending in fine. Hoping the FLV pound cake at 4%comes in a little stronger with the steep.

8 Likes

Pinning this as I’m getting ready to make testers of 25 of MF in the morning.

9 Likes

You can 1pct on a lot of MF for SFT , but for me they never shined as sft…Lemon at 1pct , Orange , Lime , a bunch of other …Off Notes in these flavors are going to be bc you went to high or didnt steep . They arent like Artificial flaves where a compound may throw them off …Anyway you will figure it out , i have about 10more i need to get to you

9 Likes

That great to hear…Ken_O_Where said same thing …Ive always shyed away from it bc so many others thought it was meh

8 Likes

For me Orange was .5 single flavor, Lime .4 and Lemon .3, tho i havent had lime in many years as they sent it as a freebee and i never bought it again. Not that it was bad ive just never been into lime, until now. Tho i would like to keep this thread about the silver flavors as we have one for the regulars already but:

Banana - .75
Vanilla - .75
Pineapple - .15
Dark Choco - .45
Pear - .5
Peach - .5
Plum - .4
Black Cherry - .5
Caramel/Butterscotch - .75

Damn it, ill come back and finish this later. My second round of gummies just kicked in and im quickly fading to tarded… Sorry.

11 Likes

But o wont be able to talk that much …Lmao , Your going to force me to grab Silver with the ones i need to reup

5 Likes

Ive still got a couple in a box for you, just waiting to see what else ill need to send for the contest but i can run and drop it off this week if you like. Makes no difference to me, it will give me a reason to go to the pot store even tho i dont actually need anything, hehe.

6 Likes

Interesting, I’ve never heard of a thimbleberry before. I must google.

7 Likes

Ill wait, Ty …OMG @Lynda_Marie thimbleberry we call salmon berries here and they are so good . They grow wild here

7 Likes

I also have some flavors to send to you. I placed on order at MF two weeks ago and the transaction ended up getting canceled for some reason so i have to redo the order. Ill ask Ma to mix another batch of jam and send you some too, its my favorite ice cream topping and is great in yogurt too.

8 Likes

Thank you so much! I’d totally put it in yogurt :smiley: I appreciate that!

6 Likes

As in the WF Salmonberry? I think that’s was a beta flavor, I actually think they did Alaskan berry instead. I’ll have to look at my notes on the flavor. I’ve never had them here on the east coast, or even seen them. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Thimbleberry is much like a raspberry but a little more sour and with edible seeds that dont get stuck between yer teeth. It hasnt been cultivated as it is very delicate, just brushing up against the leaf can knock the berries to the ground. We used to travel all over the Keweenaw to pick these but now Mom2 grows them in her yard.

And now im going to make some toast and spread copious amounts of TB jam on it.

8 Likes

Thanks for that, this is a must know for me. I’ve been disappointed in so many vanilla claims. Not that they were all that disappointing but I rarely feel blown away.

7 Likes