Memes, Jokes, Riddles

I use a similar one from Fisticuffs. Good stuff

4 Likes

I like this stuff. The heat coming off fingers liquifies the balm as it worked in.

8 Likes

You can use that same brush to clean threads when you’re working on a bike

4 Likes

I like this
and that shave butter is the best shaving “cream” ever. They also have the best after-shave. It soothes instead of burns. It’s fantastic!

5 Likes

Im a flat earth athiest and thank god theres people like me around the globe

9 Likes

Used for subfloor in Mobile Homes ,Manufactured Homes also used for underlayment for Vinyl and Linoleum…I prefer to use Satin Plywood but the cost difference between the 2 can be what loses the bid

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right… I didn’t read the subfloor part. We do it that way up here as well. Although that was over 10 years ago and things may have changed

1 Like

I didn’t know you were a contractor, well kudos to you. I loved working in construction, was usually on the framing crew but the Owner was an old Oilfield guy that cashed in his stocks and was an instant millionaire… So basically he was hiring ticketed journeyman, not as journeyman but other titles so they could get away from the pay restrictions for the apprentices… I had been doing it for 3-4 years, teaching red seal carpenters how to frame landings and I was getting paid shit and these guys were around 36 an hour… Got fed up, left… Because this company said they’d pay me like I went through school I didn’t get my ticket, instead I just worked. Started a new company and they’d only pay me the level I last was in school for. So had all this knowledge on things and was getting paid the same as guys who hadn’t done the work as long as me. Then began my oilfield career.

2 Likes

Tundras are great trucks, used to own a 2010, was the last truck I owned man… The torque on that sucker was impressive.

3 Likes

Flooring industry for first 20 years of.my adult life…

2 Likes

Where do you use your knee pads now?

3 Likes

Lmao Smart ass…Minority owner of Inn and do the everyday shit there plus maintenaince…In the process of trying to buy it full ownership …:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Wicked man, I’m happy for you and wish for the best :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon44012888, @fidalgo_vapes
Me thinks you both get the wrong sub-forum

6 Likes

Hi, you must be new, around here we derail threads… Welcome to ELR, glad you joined.

5 Likes

My feed said there were some new Meme, Jokes and Riddles. I come here and all I see is your goofy ass talkin’ about knee pads and careers you fantasized about. :-1:

5 Likes

Grandpa’s grumpy again, his blood sugar is low, get him some sasparilla or some ice cream

5 Likes

12 Likes

How many dead bodies does it take to change a light bulb?

I’m not sure but I know it’s not 5. My basement is still dark.

11 Likes

10 Likes